✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read any of your reviews yet but they look amazing! I'll reed this thread tonight. Looking forward to it. 142 pages of awesomeness.

They were in DWDD with Oh oh Den Haag. Matthijs asked Diederik Samsom why he didn't go to the concert and he said he doesn't like them. Tash, you might want to reconsider voting PvdA. :P

I haven't read any of your reviews yet but they look amazing! I'll reed this thread tonight. Looking forward to it. 142 pages of awesomeness.

They were in DWDD with Oh oh Den Haag. Matthijs asked Diederik Samsom why he didn't go to the concert and he said he doesn't like them. Tash, you might want to reconsider voting PvdA. :P

hahahahha roght after that I tweeted that he'll loose votes by saying that hahahahah

And gerben hahahhahahhaha NO Not while vomiting hahahahhaha

BTW! Ellen, I was standing very close to you I saw in the panorama! :D

I have to read a lot of pages (wich I'm gonna do certainly) but oooooooh myyy it was so nice:D They played very good :D

But...

I was sick all day:O REALLY sick ohmyyyyyyy. I've lived up to this concert since december last year and when it's finally gonna happen, i'm sick:( I was at the entrance at 11 in the morning and waited all day wich wasn't that nice while being sick and when the concert finally started i had the worst stomach pain ever and on top of that, I pucked on the floor (right between everybody's legs, hahaha) during clocks. After that I felt great. :P

But because I was sick I had NO energy to jump of sing a long with the songs and I was constantly thinking, oooooh i should sit, i don't feel good, etc... So I didn't enjoy the concert as much as i was hoping for the last year:(

And now that it's over i'm so sad :(:( When will i be seeing them again?!

Aw that's too bad :( But at least you had that great eye contact with Jonny :awesome: and you attended an amazing show! You were a part of this, and you are very dedicated fan for going even though you were sick!

I am positive you will see them again :wacky:

I hope not while you were vomiting :p

:lol:

I wasn't going to vote for Diederik anyway :P

Yesterday evening was concert night for us again, months ago we purchased tickets for the Coldplay concert on the Malieveld in our home town The Hague, it turned out to be a great evening.

The wonderful weather (dry, no wind, 16 c/ 60 F, a lovely September evening), a great band on good form, a well organised event (thanks city of The Hague, proud of my hometown), made for a mellow crowd of some 65.000 people, enjoying a great, great night together.

We’re in!

Loved the lighted wristbands!

Chris Martin pleased the locals in the crowd not only with his musical talents but by first trying his best at some Dutch (turned out to be somewhat German sounding): “Hello The Hague, et ist fantastisj hier zu sein!”a few songs later followed by a unique rendition of the song that ‘helped’ in naming my

blog: Oh, Oh, Den Haag (here’s the original) :-

The Chris Martin version came out sounding something like: “Oh, Oh, Then Haak”, but he managed the chorus in full, (loved the “Lenge Poten”) changing the lyrics at the end to “We would like to play here agai-ain!” to a - by then - tumultuous crowd!

Thanks Chris, you warmed our The Hague hearts!

And you know the evening is a success when your (almost) 15-year old daughter – already a seasoned concert goer herself - exclaims: “This is better than Justin Bieber!!”

[Thanks Phyllis]

http://ohohquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/oh-oh-then-haak.html

Never a year ago I put up a status on fb like this: "If one life can only watch the concert, so it's Coldplay concert"

Only track mind, just a simple obesesi representing homosexual nature Ludens (man play) me. I also never intended it sunnguh effort to commercialize them. Until two weeks ago I was visiting the embassy in Den Haag untul report themselves to see the banners on the street corner: MyloXyloto Coldplay Concert, 6 Sep 2012, Malieveld, The Hague. Suddenly track mind that I wrote on facebook a year ago it was transformed from a mere track mind to ideas and desires.

Originally pessimistic also to be able to get tickets for the concert bands the world has usually been run since two months before the show. But that's okay I'll try looking at the site coldplay.com and there are still tickets. Later I knew that there was a little extra tickets issued before the day-H committee. And my friend who lives in Amsterdam was disappointed not to miss out despite his attempts memasannya ticket a month ago. Alhamdulillah, weve fortune ya. Ticket prices are not cheap but not too expensive (for the size of Europe), only 60 euros, roughly the same as a football match ticket European leagues.

Although I can not play any instruments and I used to contribute to the song (that makes a song a tune) but I included it to music. Although I collect a lot of files in my list Mp3, few I really like. Besides several nasheed groups of course I was a true connoisseur Ebiet G. Ade and Iwan Abah, to my west band just like The Beatles and for this age band is Coldplay. I know the first time Coldplay class 1 high school, I was roommates with a chance weve bought my first Coldplay album: Parachute.

Coldplay has a distinctive look for the music is very strong, hard to classify the genre coldplay what and difficult to compare with other musicians because coldplay coldplay coldplay yes. I can say coldplay music as progressive and positive music. Progressive in terms of rhythm and hentakannya, listen to the song eg Clock, Speed ​​of Sound, Viva la Vida, or Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. There is a kind of adrenaline injected into the audience that makes us want to move and "cenghar". And if any of his slow songs like Fix You or Trouble the comfortable tone and dissolve negative feelings. Positive for intelligent lyrics and "nyakola". The themes are not the theme of pulses and if the theme of love is not trash. For example, Viva la Vida who talk about revolution or fix-you are very famous for failing drug hurt or disappointed rejected, hehe. Do not be surprised if coldplay songs are your favorite songs ITB students who are working on final project, please surveyed.

Awaited day arrived. Thursday afternoon I came to The Hague by train from Delft who only reached by 11 minutes. Apparently Malieveld is a kind of square, or if in Bandung Gasibu house, but with a size many times Gasibu. So it's right in the city center, just a 10-minute walk from the station Den Haag Centraal. Not hard to get to the location of the event because the committee made an awful lot entrance. Barcode tickets were scanned and exchanged for wristbands. Later I knew that the band was named Xylobands marker audience and not just a band, but a part of the show itself.

I went to the location of the event at 19:30, and is scheduled to appear coldplay 21.00. Thank God I can still get a standing fairly close to the stage. Another Indonesian friends behind Stand came at 3 pm and some even from 12 noon to see Chris Martin et al up close. The concert begins with the appearance of supporting the band Marina and The Diamond. While the first idea but looks amaze me. Sounds like a high-pitched vocalist singer girlfriend seriosa and personnel group groomed wearing a vest and jacket butterfly wing play alternative pop music.

After a half hour wait time elapsed arrived. All the lights are turned off and then synchronously Chris Martin et al appear on stage. Laser ignited and five bigscreen giant circular graphics play wow. And the most fascinating and surprising is that we wear bracelets audience suddenly twinkling lights to the rhythm of the song MYLO XYLOTO fast. This magical bracelet Xylobands was working with RFID principles, such as remote control cars. Operators can turn simultaneously 75.000 spectators bracelet worn by a certain pattern. Technological sophistication and dazzling ideas.

Enjoy not just a karaoke coldplay concert mass, but more than that it's really a show, it's not just a concert but it's an experience! Where dipukau dimensions our senses in ways that wow. It's clear the quality of the music coupled with the sophistication of visual art genius and sophisticated. Big screen is not just a video showing attraction band on stage to be seen by the audience in the back, but the visual art displays different for each song. For example when the song Yellow yellow color dominates the stage with cutting edge visuals and riveting. Also in the last part of the song Charlie Brown, Chris Martin threw his guitar into the air, and on-screen display of slow-motion collapse of the guitar. Cool. Or the song Princess of China featuring Rihanna on the screen with stunning graphics.

Each song has a different theme. Suppose that song-you fix the wistful silhouette shown is Chris Martin who was playing piano, nuance dark and black. Plus the game is always different laser every song. Sometimes fireworks is raised with an unusual way. There is another paper butterfly-shaped flouresen dissipated meet Malieveld sky with glowing colors. Ideas and creativity coldplay was crazy and infinite. When the song Paradise suppose suddenly thrown into the audience plastic balls the size that we can throw throw. Or one day they suddenly disappeared and two minutes later there was a small stage at the back of the field. Either which way they can get there. And like other Myloxyloto concerts, Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall is Kojo song to close the concert, the climax to.

That night I was really struck by the ideas and creativity that man can create. It's this sense is an incredible gift from God Almighty who can penetrate the impossibility-impossibility. Maybe the excitation level of emotion and ideas that night just as if I was climbing a mountain and see the magnificent scenery and fascinating. Just in a different form, one created directly by Allah Almighty, and one through which the human mind is also his creation.

Coldplay concert last night reminded me of a night in Mount Burangrang, when Basic Education Wanadri 2008 that I follow are on the cusp of malignancy and fatigue. We then collected and there Abah Iwan in front, he picked up the guitar and pluck, telling stories and conveying the advice of life and by the campfire, distinctive voice to sing for us Balada A Kelana, Second Life, Youth Pilgrims, Prayer, and the Apostles Girl especially if it is not Mentari. Relieving! Something like that Coldplay concert quality if you want to compare. Priceless.

A gift from The Hague, September 6, 2012

[thanks Mohammed Rihan Handaulah]

http://rihandaulah.wordpress.com/2012/09/07/coldplay-myloxyloto-concert-not-just-a-concert/

^ I wish there were :lol: I only saw it for about two seconds, I was trying to get my fuckin' camera to work :laugh3:

I made it! I made it through this MASSIVE livethread! I love how everybody was enjoying the concert so much, you guys are so enthusiastic :)

And I also just listened to the entire livestream.. we were SO loud at some moments! The ending of Fix You just made me tear up again.. so special to hear everybody sing that together! Thanks to everybody who was there and helped make this an unforgettable experience!!! :heart:

Is there anyone who has a picure of chris while he was taking his shirt of?:P I was looking to the other side right at that moment:P

woaah wait what did I miss?? :stunned: ooh I really want pics of that:wink3::wacky: Oh why wasn't I there:drunk: During which song did he do this?

Seriously, I'm totally broken from yesterday.

I've been tired all day long, had a headache and runny nose from catching a cold last night.

Currently I'm uploading my videos and the pictures that were ok, but it takes freakin' long.

I'll post them tomorrow and write my review.

I'm too freakin' tired now, sorry.

Good night and cu all tomorrow!

Oh, 2 vids are done loading.

Here you go.

Ending of GPASUYF

Somewhere to the end you hear me very vaguely screaming: Come on, throw the guitar! Smash it! WOOHOO! (hihi)

Warning Sigh & Oh Oh Den Haag

And during Warning Sign you hear me reply to Chris singing 'And the truth is, that I miss you'. I miss you too!

Enjoy, tomorrow there'll be Viva!

Tomorrow I'll write my review. Till then, here are my video's. My sincere apologies for singing that loud.

Mylo Xyloto / Hurts Like Heaven

[ame=

]
[/ame]

In My Place

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Violet Hill

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Princess Of China

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Viva La Vida & Charlie Brown

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Fix You

[ame=

]
[/ame]

My review:

Awesomeness to the top!

Can't say more, still overwhelmed. I saw Jack Parker's flag on the screen and recognised it. So cool for him :D

Damn, such cool night the whole show Everything was perfect. Only thing, i had to do my best to get in the first box. Was there at 4:30 PM, and there was still enough space. But toughed i couldn't get in because it was for the Ticket + tickets. Next time i'm there at 3:00 PM to get in the first box (first row isn't that important for me, but close to the catwalk is really good)

When listening to the recording from 3FM, Jonny was on fire. Damn all those effects!! Beautiful... Chris said befoire releasing MX that it was Jonny's album, and i'm totally agreed with him. It's also jonny's tour!