✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ, USA

Tash

namerica.jpg

Extra North American dates added

16 December 2011 11:59 pm

Second nights in Toronto, Montreal and East Rutherford

news_line.png

Good morning. Three extra dates have just been added to Coldplay's North American tour - all of which are second nights at existing venues: Toronto on 24 July, Montreal on 27 July and East Rutherford on 4 August. See below for the full updated list of shows.

The AMEX pre-sale for all three shows begins at 10am (local time) today from here. The general sales for all the confirmed shows except LA and Chicago begin Saturday at 10am (local time) from 1-800-745-3000, Ticketmaster and Livenation.

APRIL

17 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

18 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome

20 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena

24 Portland, OR Rose Garden Arena

25 Seattle, WA KeyArena

27 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose

MAY

1 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

2 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

JUNE

22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

25 Houston, TX Toyota Center

28 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum

29 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena

JULY

2 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena

5 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center

8 Washington, DC Verizon Center

23 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

24 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre (Extra date)

26 Montreal, QC Bell Centre

27 Montreal, QC Bell Centre (Extra date)

29 Boston, MA TD Garden

AUGUST

3 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center

4 East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center (Extra date)

7 Chicago, IL United Center (On sale 19 Dec)

11 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

Anchorman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got tickets!! Section 105, Row 4. Not ideal but at least I got them. Now I just have to hope that life circumstances, travel plans, etc. will actually let me be in the area on the 4th. *fingers crossed!!*

I actually wound up buying 2 pairs of tickets, b/c after I bought the first pair, I went back and searched again and found better ones! [if anyone's interested in them (Section 103, Row 22), please message me!]

I got tickets!! Section 105, Row 4. Not ideal but at least I got them. Now I just have to hope that life circumstances, travel plans, etc. will actually let me be in the area on the 4th. *fingers crossed!!*

I actually wound up buying 2 pairs of tickets, b/c after I bought the first pair, I went back and searched again and found better ones! [if anyone's interested in them (Section 103, Row 22), please message me!]

how much did those cost???

Yeah, me too. Everyone that wants to see Coldplay from NJ and NYC will be trying to buy tickets, which is why I went with the presale after all. . .

I was really hoping that Coldplay would book the Prudential Center, it's newer and nicer and it's in Newark, which some people are paranoid of. :P (truth is it's in a fine section of the city and it's not dangerous, I was walking around at 11 at night there after Muse :P)

i was pretty surprised they weren't playing MSG - i'm from Long Island so that would have been super convenient for me.

i think they might even end up adding a third date in NJ though - they've got a few free days before the 3rd and demand from the NYC area is gonna be huge.

i was pretty surprised they weren't playing MSG - i'm from Long Island so that would have been super convenient for me.

i think they might even end up adding a third date in NJ though - they've got a few free days before the 3rd and demand from the NYC area is gonna be huge.

Yeah true, they have a huge fanbase around here. . . they could probably have 2 MSG dates and 2 NJ dates, and still have one of each if not both sell out.

well, they were $130 each so....:dizzy2:

i'm pretty confident that i can resell them though, i'm expecting both NJ shows to sell out. *fingers crossed*

whew! that's kinda what i expected, though...

my sister is going to try to get some tickets in the general sale tomorrow (i have to be at work as soon as it starts :rolleyes:), but if she can't get good enough tickets, then i might be interested in buying yours. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I just found out that i can go to their concert in izod center new jersey on august 4 and i wanted to ask if somebody knows where you can see the stage the best? ive never been there. im probably not going to stand on the floor right next to the stage cause that costs a lot of money right now but 'floor 5' is an option. where can you see the best from the lower seats?

if anybody has been there and kinda knows, please tell me i need to know asap! thanks! :)

COLDPLAY IN IZOD CENTER NEW JERSEY

Hello everybody!

Im going to their concert in August 4, and ive never been to the izod center and I was wondering if someone that's been there can tell me where's the best place to sit, according to this map:

http://www.teamonetickets.com/buy/coldplay-tickets-at-izod-center-in-east-rutherford-new-jersey-on-august-4-2012/217625/2495/

Thanksss :)

• 4 months later...