✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ, USA

Tash

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back! Incredible show, and a really fun audience too.

I'll try to post a full review tomorrow (I'm actually heading back to the Meadowlands, this time to Met Life Stadium for a DCI show!) and I'm uploading my videos now!

In case you were wondering, the reception inside the Izod Center was absolute shit.

i definitely enjoyed the concert

best time ever despite transportation issues

and even though i went the previous night

tonight was the best because i had floor seats and was so close i could see Chris's sweat drip

i'm sad it's over but my feet are happy

m m ‏@morgyash

#coldplay #chrismartin FRONT ROW BABY. Ughh best night ever... devastated it's over :( instagr.am/p/N78tZIQE2w

?size=l

Oh...Just...WOW!!!:D

Playing Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Fri. So can't help with these threads. You guys are just ACE for doing all this posting and re-tweeting. Thanks so much!!:D

By far and away another amazing night. i went to both shows, and for both shows was upgraded to the second row from the stage! my group even got lucky and were right near Jonny this time instead of Guy. making eye contact with Chris is amazing, he definitely recognized my group again (we're all 6'3'' and taller) so we stand out. the amount of energy that Chris puts into his craft is really quite amazing. these two nights were the best of my life