✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Topless women in Charlie Brown Video... Thoughts?

Jack1505

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I mentioned in my first post, I am kinda old fashioned when it comes to things like this, but I would feel degraded if Coldplay HQ felt the only way to visually entertain me, was to bypass my education and tap directly in to my primal, innate attraction to the female body.

If the topless women were covered by body paint, they had limited and obscured screen time and nothing was actually visible, then I would say that its artistic - if still a bit much. However, full on boobies as much as I love them is just unnecessary. Obviously women show their stuff in all kinds of media, and given the right time and place - its fine, but I don't think a Coldplay video under the 5 minute mark. warrants that. I will find the video awesome regardless, but if there are topless women Ill just be thinking come on love put them away and have some respect for yourself.

Lets hope these topless rumors were a joke.

As I mentioned in my first post, I am kinda old fashioned when it comes to things like this, but I would feel degraded if Coldplay HQ felt the only way to visually entertain me, was to bypass my education and tap directly in to my primal, innate attraction to the female body.

If the topless women were covered by body paint, they had limited and obscured screen time and nothing was actually visible, then I would say that its artistic - if still a bit much. However, full on boobies as much as I love them is just unnecessary. Obviously women show their stuff in all kinds of media, and given the right time and place - its fine, but I don't think a Coldplay video under the 5 minute mark. warrants that. I will find the video awesome regardless, but if there are topless women Ill just be thinking come on love put them away and have some respect for yourself.

Lets hope these topless rumors were a joke.

I'm sure everything will be fine. Coldplay has never done anything distasteful or disrepectful to women. Not likely to happen now. There is no way they would do anything offensive to women or their fans.

^^ Seconded. :nod:

In fact, if they did go the 'topless' route with this video, they would lose a lot of respect in my eyes. One of the reasons I fell in love with them in the first place was because they were different from the other 'mainstream' artists. They put a lot of thought, time, and effort into making all of their videos . . . unlike some who just shove some scantily-clad women onto the screen and call it good.

Common, people. Do you really imagine Chris in bling on his naked torso, throwing around bucks on naked women's breasts? And some hot babes rubbing against Jonny and Guy as they pretend to play guitar?

That's a music video, not mass orgy. And I'm quite certain that the boys can tell one from another.

I'm sure they have enough taste not to make something that ridiculuos and unnecessary. If there is some nudity, I'm sure it is not straight to your face look-at-that-boobs-again-and-again thing.

If they do thing that this will create a shade of wildness, so let it be. Mat Witecross hasn't disappointed me so far, despite Chris's mad ideas.