✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Topless women in Charlie Brown Video... Thoughts?

Jack1505

According to internet sources, the Charlie Brown official video will have topless women 'jiggling' around in a South London Rave setting.

Really not sure about this, could it not be just as good without the controversial bit. The women were reportedly offered £100 to get their boobs out, I mean, I would seriously loose respect for anyone of my friends who did that for £100, knowing they will be screened to massive audiences.

Maybe Im just old fasioned but I just think its a little unessacary, hopefully the edit wont have any boobs in. I'm all for boobs but there's a time and a place. What do you guys think?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/12/16/coldplay-bare-breasts-video-charlie_n_1153043.html

http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7745

r-COLDPLAY-large570.jpg

Coldplay Hire Topless Women To Appear In Video For 'Charlie Brown'

Chris Martin has been hanging around with Jay-Z too much - the mild-mannered rocker has hired a bevy of babes to bare their breasts in Coldplay's next video.

The frontman is more renowned for walking along drizzly beaches in a plastic mac then flirting with floozies in his band's promos, but he will appear alongside a series of girls who are daring to bare in the video for new single Charlie Brown.

In a move favoured by rappers, Chris Martin and company have paid £200 to women who are willing to strip off for the warehouse rave-themed shoot.

Wanting the video to have a real cool vibe, the band also hunted down those elusive "edgy types" as well.

Speaking to The Sun, an insider explains: "There was a huge response. Of course there would be, it's Coldplay. The venue it took place in was a little chilly but, on the whole, everyone was well looked after.

"It was a long one though, starting from 9am to just before midnight over three days. The video is going to look brilliant once it's finished."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/12/16/coldplay-bare-breasts-video-charlie_n_1153043.html

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This argument will NEVER stop.

And I don't care. If music defines my sexuality then I guess I'm gay.

Also: There's a thread about this already.

you're probably right, just wishful thinking on my part. A man can dream...

still Topless women who make the law of beauty and wonder when normal people will have less complex .

For my part I think all women are vulgar not class when they are naked in stores or clips nothing artistic. no intelligence because they are selfish and more women are idiots want become famous. like stupid women famous

nudity is personal because is sexual.

Well....don't go overdenying it...I would hate it if it turned out to be true!!!

but still there is some low possibility that it may be true...So I'm gonna lower my expectations to the minimum:( & probably settle for the live music video

^ Seriously? :o

I forget how lucky I am sometimes to live in a country where we're not subjected to censorship (much!) I don't get how there would be a problem with it though, it's a painting!

On topic though, I can't really see topless girls in a Coldplay video... unless they've really changed their style? :laugh3:

^ Seriously? :o

I forget how lucky I am sometimes to live in a country where we're not subjected to censorship (much!) I don't get how there would be a problem with it though, it's a painting!

On topic though, I can't really see topless girls in a Coldplay video... unless they've really changed their style? :laugh3:

Ok nm I think I was mistaken about the censorship thing, I was gonna put up a link, but I can't seem to find the article where I read it. Sorry! :facepalm:

That was a historical painting, not a music video where raving girls take off their shirts :freak: . Also I think Viva had to be censored in some countries

For the most part is was, as the album title covered the breasts. That said, the regular backdrop (with the breasts exposed) was used for the show in the UAE which is probably by far the most conservative country in which the band performed, so I'm not so sure all that much censoring went on.

For the most part is was, as the album title covered the breasts. That said, the regular backdrop (with the breasts exposed) was used for the show in the UAE which is probably by far the most conservative country in which the band performed, so I'm not so sure all that much censoring went on.

I realised that lol, I've edited my post as such. For some reason I had it in my head there was controversey in some places about the album art.. whoops :P