✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

In Pictures: Best album art of 2011

Tash

she :)

I ment that music doesn't have to be special to be good ...

Do you mean that the music doesnt have to be special for the music to be good or the music doesnt have to be special for the artwork to be good or the artwork doesnt have to be special for the music to be good? Now there's a question... :wink3:

Do you mean that the music doesnt have to be special for the music to be good or the music doesnt have to be special for the artwork to be good or the artwork doesnt have to be special for the music to be good? Now there's a question... :wink3:

:dizzy:

The fact that MX isn't #1 hurts me, physically. :disappointed:

Kidding, it does deserve to be in the top 10. The cover fits the music perfectly, as well as their image and the stage production of the tour. :nod: As always.

My perfectionism and OCD compel me to think about that stuff. I'm just like Chris Martin. Or Sheldon Cooper. :|

The fact that MX isn't #1 hurts me, physically. :disappointed:

Kidding, it does deserve to be in the top 10. The cover fits the music perfectly, as well as their image and the stage production of the tour. :nod: As always.

My perfectionism and OCD compel me to think about that stuff. I'm just like Chris Martin. Or Sheldon Cooper. :|

Haha yeah your right. But that's typical isnt Coldplay being underrated yet again!

I'm just glad that my friends and my sister love the album. And my parents. :stunned:

I do care about the critics and stuff, but not that much any more.

I think they have been perceived as weaklings in the past, but not for long... Look at Chris Martin's guns! Look at them! :wink3: :D

I'm like that :nod:

I'm a mild case, nowhere near Sheldon. :D

I'm addicted to The Big Bang Theory, I've watched two seasons in the past 10 days.

*knock knock knock* Penny. *knock knock knock* Penny. *knock knock knock* Penny. *knock knock knock* Penny. *knock knock knock* Penny. *knock knock knock* Penny. *knock knock knock* Penny. *knock knock knock* Penny. *knock knock knock* Penny. *knock knock knock* Penny.

:D

:nod:

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

you do mean his arms, right ? :thinking:

:lol:

Yes. :charming:

I meant that the music doesnt have to be special for the music to be good :p

Nevermind ...

I just wanted to say , that Kasabian may not make special(whatever you see in that)

music and more of the same , but if it's good than that's not a bad thing right ?

/I'm a Kasabian fan and I love Velociraptor (the music ;) )

I meant that the music doesnt have to be special for the music to be good :p

Nevermind ...

I just wanted to say , that Kasabian may not make special(whatever you see in that)

music and more of the same , but if it's good than that's not a bad thing right ?

/I'm a Kasabian fan and I love Velociraptor (the music ;) )

Okies, fair enough. For a while there was some serious confusion there! :laugh3::laugh3::D