✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

A sequence about halfway through the song was taken and modified. And the original creator of the "leak" has now even admitted it. So it's debunked via the original leaker coming forward.

Stop believing material unless it's from the band themselves. ;)

A sequence about halfway through the song was taken and modified. And the original creator of the "leak" has now even admitted it. So it's debunked via the original leaker coming forward.

Stop believing material unless it's from the band themselves. ;)

Curses!

OMG. Cecelia! HEY GURL HEEEEEY.

Seriously, I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages! How have you been? :hug:

O HAI VIOLET :D

I've been lurking on here a lot, which is probably why. I'm doing pretty well, thanks. :hug: My spring break is almost over, which bums me out. I've just been trying to get through classes and preparing for "the real world". How have you been?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't been around here nearly as much myself due to student teaching this semester. I can't believe I graduate with my bachelor's in about a month and a half. :freak: It's crazy, but I love working with the kids, especially my darling 6th graders. :heart:

On another note, your Spring Break is really late. Either that, or mine is early. Either way, I'm excited for this coming Easter weekend. I get Good Friday AND the Monday following Easter off. :cheesy:

Wow, you're so close to graduating! It's insane how time flies by. That's so great to hear that you're enjoying your work with the kids. :nice: My friend also works with younger students, and she says they can be quite a handful. :lol: Are you planning to start a job after you graduate or do you have other plans?

Nice! I hope you enjoy your four-day weekend. Any big plans?