✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Is this really going to be the album's new sound or are they trolling us?

I have no idea to be honest... it seems to match what we already know about the album, but that could all be trolling for all we know :shrug:

At first I closed the window and held back tears, but thinking about it now, the dubstep part at the end of the trailer is really very similar to the faffing around Matt does with his guitar between songs, just . . . . merged together a bit. And I actually really liked the string part in the beginning, not so keen on the singing but I can deal with it.

So basically if that's an overview of the album, it will be quite a mix of sounds.

How? BHAR & "The Resistance" don't sound ANYTHING like each other.

Well, at a first listen those albums may sound different but, to me, after having listened to both for a few times, it seemed that TR had very similar melodies/progressions to BAAHR (with the exception of Undisclosed Desires and the Symphony) just with a softer/more orchestrated production but it may be just my impression

Hey Muse, don't make me turn on you like I've turned on Coldplay. I've spent way too much money on you for that. The intro instrumental sounds great, so hopefully that terrible rock-dubstep-fusion-thing (it's not pure dubstep) will be on one terrible song max (kinda like how that slap bass they were talking about for The Resistance only ended up on one terrible song).

It's on their official youtube site as well, including the part that you guys call dubstep. I think I'll wait and hear how it all will be. I don't believe they will go dubstep. Just a bit of influences taken from it, but not more than that. I actually think it will be good :uhoh: just like Exogenesis. :}