✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Wow, you're so close to graduating! It's insane how time flies by. That's so great to hear that you're enjoying your work with the kids. :nice: My friend also works with younger students, and she says they can be quite a handful. :lol: Are you planning to start a job after you graduate or do you have other plans?

Nice! I hope you enjoy your four-day weekend. Any big plans?

Yeah, I know. This semester seems like it went so quickly. :freak: Your friend is quite right; sometimes, they can give me a bit of a hard time. (It's more of my high school kids than anything, though.) I'd love to get a job, if I can get hired for one. I think I want to start out at a middle school, just because I've learned through my student teaching how much I love that age group.

I don't have anything too huge going on Easter weekend, but my brother is coming in. That'll be exciting. :awesome:

This ranking of people and the 'me vs. them' seem to happen quite a lot here.

Fans can be a bit absent-minded due to the excitement of getting new material from a band they love. No problem. For myself, a bigger problem is sense of superiority.

• 2 weeks later...
People saving their pennies for a tour? (Muse and The Killers are bound to announce tour dates at the same time)

OH YES! What's the latest on a new Muse tour? I am so ready for a new show!

OH YES! What's the latest on a new Muse tour? I am so ready for a new show!

Nothing yet. I would think though with a album due out in September/October we'll get a tour on the way by December. Which will be also announced in September/October

Is it too early to talk of perfect setlists?

Never.

At least with a Muse show you know you'll never get the same setlist at all the shows you go to.