✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Ah that's in this weeks NME :awesome:

Couldn't help noticing that they'd made a mistake by saying they had their baby in August when it was actually July, though. Now I feel like a creepy fan. :|

Oh, okay. We don't get that magazine where I live, unfortunately.

Haha, I caught that, too. So if you're creepy, I am, too :lol:.

Haha I knew Bing was born in July too, just because I remember the time I ran into Matt was a week after he was born. Which I guess makes me a creepy fan in and of itself, so never mind. :laugh3:

The lullaby stuff worries me but I tend not to believe a lot of what Matt says about their future direction, especially this far out. It's a case of "Chris Martin Syndrome" - just saying meaningless shit that sounds good in an interview. Matt's notorious for this stuff.

Haha I knew Bing was born in July too, just because I remember the time I ran into Matt was a week after he was born. Which I guess makes me a creepy fan in and of itself, so never mind. :laugh3:

Heh, well, there ya go, then :D! I just remember hearing the news announced on TV (Matt tended to be mentioned as an afterthought, I don't think many of our media outlets really know who he is :lol:).

Neat that you came across him, though.

The lullaby stuff worries me but I tend not to believe a lot of what Matt says about their future direction, especially this far out. It's a case of "Chris Martin Syndrome" - just saying meaningless shit that sounds good in an interview. Matt's notorious for this stuff.

I think many lead singers are like that. Either they like to mess with interviewers because they hate being asked those questions, or they honestly don't know what direction they're going and just coming up with some idea off the top of their head, or they don't explain it well enough, or whatever.

If the "lullaby" stuff is along the lines of "Soldier's Poem", or even the "Redemption" part of that "Exogenesis" symphony or whatever musically speaking, I'll be cool with that.

Right so the Happy Mondays tweeted

I think the Argentina and Chile gigs are with MUSE? looking forward to that trip...heard Chile is also amazing..

then

Muse sound guy know nothing about the south America shows..so will try and get some comfirmation it is with Muse???

and finally

dont know where the fuck our agent got it from but just heard from Muse they aint playing until September....

Annd now everyone is speculating where (if at all) muse will play. Someone said Europe, specifically London and Paris. I think Dom Anderson has denied everything, but i'm not sure... :\

^I don't know but...

Apparently ‎someone met Matt today and he said that the “Album recording may be done in May and the album will be out either September or October depending on how everything goes”… he also said “The pic Tom accidentally tweeted were song names but some will change”… but the best thing he said was that Muse had been asked to play at the Olympics, but he was very secretive about that subject.

That's off Tumblr so only god knows how true it is :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh and he also has a red Mini :D

^I don't know but...

Apparently ‎someone met Matt today and he said that the “Album recording may be done in May and the album will be out either September or October depending on how everything goes”… he also said “The pic Tom accidentally tweeted were song names but some will change”… but the best thing he said was that Muse had been asked to play at the Olympics, but he was very secretive about that subject.

That's off Tumblr so only god knows how true it is :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh and he also has a red Mini :D

Heeheehee, she's a good friend of mine and told me the same things. She has photographic proof on FB, for those skeptics. (I take partial credit for pressuring her into stalking him. :P)

The Teignmouth gigs occurred before The Resistance was released, so perhaps we'll get another few shows for material to be debuted?

I also saw Matt last Friday afternoon nearby the studio. I didn't ask about a potential gig knowing they wouldn't do any this summer. He's really a nice guy. We made a picture and I got an autograph. :rolleyes:

:o

No, I'm no jealous. Not a bit.

*bursting with irony*

All I've seen in my news feed from Musers is various links about how Matt and Kate are already married.

1. I don't see how that's a big deal.

2. "The Sun" is hardly a reliable source of information.

3. I want to hear it from Matt himself.

Any thoughts, Musers?

Yeah, I know you can get rings resized, but it's pointless because he doesn't wear it, anyway. He had never been a person to wear jewelry, even if all the other stuff wasn't in the way of that.

But anyway. Matt. Yeah. It doesn't really matter. I wonder how Bing's doing. :thinking:

:o

No, I'm no jealous. Not a bit.

*bursting with irony*

This ^.

If Matt and Kate are married, cool! If they're not, that's fine, too *Shrugs*. As long as he, Kate, and Bing are all healthy and happy and that sort of good stuff that's all I care about :).