✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

So Muse are a part of the Cola-Cola Roadshow.

Roll on the 13th August when it will all be over for the main games.

That 10 billion could have been spend on other worthwhile stuff, not just on tidying up a corner of London where the property prices will sky-rocket and the new event halls will remain empty for most of the year

I always thought he was oddly short, why did I think that? haha. He looks like he would be short...if that makes sense?

Though 5'7 could be classed as short :thinking:

Probably because when he stands next to Chris, he looks like a midget.

Matt is exactly my height, and I'm 5'7", so I know that number's right. :P And I'm not tall but I'm certainly not short, haha. He's just the shortest of the 3.

It's true. He's 1m72. He's taller than me (1m60). I've seen them all recently. Chris is much taller.

Now they've carried the Olympic torch, could they please say something about the new album?

I agree... they need to give us info soon! I fear that the sanity of Musers everywhere can't take much more of this suspense! :laugh3:

This is pretty interesting. In the discography section of muse.mu the new background image shows some sheet music, presumably from one of the new songs.

Obviously, Musers immediately started trying to figure out what it would sound like. Someone analysed it with a music composition program and this is the result.

Could this be the fabled 'Supremacy'? Or is it another fake? You decide! :awesome:

new background image[/url] shows some sheet music, presumably from one of the new songs.

Obviously, Musers immediately started trying to figure out what it would sound like. Someone analysed it with a music composition program and this is the result.

Could this be the fabled 'Supremacy'? Or is it another fake? You decide! :awesome:

Just a bunch of sixteenth notes? Bleh.