✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

^I think it is because it's become a serious game of indie-snobbery. They were so small and exclusive and their last album made them huge. So all the indie-kids are labelling them sell-outs (just like some do for Muse/Coldplay) and so they get a lot of haters. And the last album wasn't bad-- it was just completely different to what they sounded like in album 1-3. I quite liked it actually

^ I totally agree. I'd prefer them to make different music and grow and change. Admittedly though, sometimes when a band does it I might not lik them anymore, but that's not because they now suck... It's because now their style doesn't appeal to me... Sort of like Razorlight these days.

^There was indeed. I have to say it's not my favourite Muse album... But I'm not calling them out on it because I still liked it and enjoyed it for different reasons compared to, y'know, Showbiz.

Definitely, but I think they were just trying something new...for example Undisclosed Desires is completely different from all the other songs from the othe albums, and imo it sounds a bit experimental, just compare UD with most of the songs from Absolution...

tumblr_lfld3bbKcP1qzlu44o1_500.jpg

It was only a matter of time til someone did it. Even I was tempted

hahahaha funny :wacky:

Guess who might be engaged :awesome:

and LOL:

article-1350631-0CE9EEE9000005DC-732_468x677.jpg

I don't see any ring. . . :uhoh: Or am I just blind. :thinking:

Oh, Matt. :lol: :lol:

What I think is adorable about that picture is that he obviously finds it hilarious. :wacky: :dazzled:

^There was indeed. I have to say it's not my favourite Muse album... But I'm not calling them out on it because I still liked it and enjoyed it for different reasons compared to, y'know, Showbiz.

This. :nice:

Good news! :awesome:

The pair, who've been dating for nine months, could in fact be set to make London a permanent home though. Bellamy recently told the Daily Star that he and the rest of Muse were planning to all move there in order to make rehearsing for the band's sixth album easier. The singer commented to the paper "it'll be the first time we're all going to be in the same place since we were much younger... maybe in summer we'll start getting into rehearsing and writing."

Linky.

I officially like Spinner news, they posted the KoC video from Wembley under the news. :awesome:

Me too. :freak:

This makes me think that we can be getting really excited for LP6 in about mid 2012. :wacky:

Mid 2012? TOO FAR AWAY. :bigcry:

Nahhh. That actually seems about right, given the pattern they've followed from "Absolution" onward. :thinking:

LOL I'm imagining Matt or Dom with a childish voice shouting "Leave me alone!! :bigcry:" While we were stalking them :awesome:

:lol:!

I can imagine that too. :P

Mid 2012? TOO FAR AWAY. :bigcry:

Nahhh. That actually seems about right, given the pattern they've followed from "Absolution" onward. :thinking:

I know, but so long as I hear LP6 before the world ends, I'm okay. :uhoh:

:awesome:

My brother and I were sitting around, watching tv, right? And so I look on MuseWiki and find the words to "What's He Building?" and I say them very creepily, just like in Hullabaloo. And my brother got freaked out and he was going "Stop it Christina, that's really creepy" and I was getting a kick out of it. :wacky:

:awesome: