✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Actually, the old-school thought would be that ideally, you'd get married before even thinking of having children. My parents are really hardcore on that, and while I'm not going to judge someone negatively for becoming pregnant out of wedlock, I agree in the sense that it's better if they do wait for stuff like that. It especially benefits the children, I think.

I will say that I don't think people should get married just because they have a baby together. That should never be the main reason. It should be because the parents really love each other and think the marriage will work. There have been many times when people have tried that, and it hasn't worked and actually made things worse. :\

Anyway, enough about societal politics for today. :tongue:

That's true. :thinking: And I agree with the "I'm not going to judge someone negatively for becoming pregnant out of wedlock" part. What I meant was that they obviously love each other if, even after all the drama of Kate being pregnant, they're still dating and happy. So why put off a marraige? :thinking: But, of course, it's always their decision and I'm not going to do any judging. :nice:

I have no qualms with a baby born out of wedlock. And I also agree that marrying because of a baby is ill-advised.

In this case I think that as long as the child is loved by both parents, everything else is inconsequential.

Now once more back to work for 30 minutes before home time!

"In this case I think that as long as the child is loved by both parents, everything else is inconsequential."

Very true. And I'm sure that Kate and Matt will love the baby no matter what. :nice:

Okay, enough spoiler talk. :P

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Christina put her opinion in a spoiler to hide it som people might not get so offended. I didn't think it fair to put her out there like that by responding without a spoiler, so I did the same thing, and yadda yadda yadda, we're all using spoilers.

Yeah, that's why. I didn't want anyone who had strong opinions to get offended. :anxious:

:hug: group hug:hug:

:hug:

:laugh3: For a moment I thought I had to go all Coldplayer on you. :P JK.

Yeah, I had quick-replied, and your reply appeared out of nowhere. I felt the need to clarify. :tongue: At any rate, I love Coldplay, too, so it wouldn't have been a problem, anyway. :nice:

I don't mind fan-girling because, heck, I'm guilty of it :lol:

I just think it annoys me when it is irrational and causes a lot of hate. Like, I don't know, when if you don't like band X you're immediately scum of the earth or something.

Me neither. :P I used to be such a Coldplay fangirl. :lol:

But what I hate is when, for example, Jonny looks angry in a picture, and I mention something like "Wow, is Jonny mad or something? :lol:" and then all of a sudden everyone in the Jonny thread goes "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JONNY IS GOD HE CAN'T EVER LOOK ANGRY BECAUSE THAT IMPLIES THAT YOU THINK HE'S HIDEOUS BUT HE'S NOT HE'S BEAUTIFUL."

:|

And also what you said. :\

Me neither. :P I used to be such a Coldplay fangirl. :lol:

But what I hate is when, for example, Jonny looks angry in a picture, and I mention something like "Wow, is Jonny mad or something? :lol:" and then all of a sudden everyone in the Jonny thread goes "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JONNY IS GOD HE CAN'T EVER LOOK ANGRY BECAUSE THAT IMPLIES THAT YOU THINK HE'S HIDEOUS BUT HE'S NOT HE'S BEAUTIFUL."

:|

And also what you said. :\

I still am a Coldplay fangirl... And a Muse fangirl... And a Kings of Leon fangirl... And a general music fangirl. My room is a shrine to bands. :smug:

BUT JONNY IS A GOD! WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING!!!???!!!!1 :lol:

Ugh yeh.

p.s. if you don't like Adam Young you're the scum of the earth ok.

Who is Adam Young? :thinking: