✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Now I have to go to London! :awesome: Just to stalk them :wink3::lol::lol:

lets all go 2gether and stalk them

Sounds like a plan! :awesome: :wink3: :sneaky:

yesey.gif

LOL I'm imagining Matt or Dom with a childish voice shouting "Leave me alone!! :bigcry:" While we were stalking them :awesome:

:lol: i can imagine that too

Is everyone going to London? Coool. I offer my house as base-camp. (Okay, so it's not in London, but it's 40 minutes by train to London. And due to that it's ever-so-slightly cheaper. Plus, we have the sea?)

Ha, the engagement was on the Showbiz news on ITV2 last night... Obviously I had already told my housemate of it... But it showed clips of Matt and she was all like: 'Why is Kate marrying him? He has such a hideous nose!'

So I was all like: :freak: 'Please. Matt has a godly voice and guitar skills to rival anyone. I would.'

My other housemate then promptly changed the channel fearing all out war. Wise lad.

Ha, the engagement was on the Showbiz news on ITV2 last night... Obviously I had already told my housemate of it... But it showed clips of Matt and she was all like: 'Why is Kate marrying him? He has such a hideous nose!'

Your housemate apparently doesn't notice how Kate's and Matt's noses are practically identical.

"What's He Building?" Wha? :confused:

The opening "song" for Hullabaloo. . . like We Are the Universe. It's what Muse walk onstage to before actually starting to play.

I can't find it on Youtube, only on .mu. If you have a muse.mu account you can watch the whole thing, but if not you can listen to the first 30 seconds here. The first song listed.

Is everyone going to London? Coool. I offer my house as base-camp. (Okay, so it's not in London, but it's 40 minutes by train to London. And due to that it's ever-so-slightly cheaper. Plus, we have the sea?)

So I was all like: :freak: 'Please. Matt has a godly voice and guitar skills to rival anyone. I would.'

My other housemate then promptly changed the channel fearing all out war. Wise lad.

Sounds awesome! :awesome:

:| That was probably a good idea for your housemate to change the channel. :P

And I can see where one may say that Matt's nose was oddly shaped, but hideous? :mean:

Your housemate apparently doesn't notice how Kate's and Matt's noses are practically identical.

Are they? :thinking: I've never noticed. My friend is like a Kate Hudson lover though and is juyst slightly dismissive of Muse in general-- so it didn't surprise me

Sounds awesome! :awesome:

:| That was probably a good idea for your housemate to change the channel. :P

And I can see where one may say that Matt's nose was oddly shaped, but hideous? :mean:

I wouldn't say it's hideous either. It's just different I guess :laugh3:

Are they? :thinking: I've never noticed. My friend is like a Kate Hudson lover though and is juyst slightly dismissive of Muse in general-- so it didn't surprise me

Of course. Here, lemme give you a comparison by showing you similarly positioned photographs of the two.

Kate:

Kate-Hudson60.jpg

Matt:

matthew-bellamy.jpg

YouTube - Muse - live at 'le zenith' in Paris - Introduction[/url]

:wacky:

Thanks Kelly! :kiss:

I live in London.

*Starts to build bomb-shelter as headquarters for stalking*

All I need are some plane tickets. :sneaky:

Actually, I'm probably very likely to see Matt if I wander around NYC long enough. :lol:

Of course. Here, lemme give you a comparison by showing you similarly positioned photographs of the two.

Kate:

Kate-Hudson60.jpg

Matt:

matthew-bellamy.jpg

I never even noticed that. :|

I can just imagine their baby with that nose. :lol: :facepalm:

Thanks Kelly! :kiss:

You're welcome! :nice:

Haha, definitely! :lol:

Speaking of Matt's nose. . .

tumblr_lfp14cBhiy1qc5woao1_400.gif

:awesome:

:awesome:!

There's a facebook page for his nose. Here. :lol:

I live in London.

*Starts to build bomb-shelter as headquarters for stalking*

Ahh, you win then. We won't camp out at mine then... But you guys miss out on the pier and seaside. :P (I say that, I'm moving house again come September... So who knows where in Brighton I will end up)

Kate:

Kate-Hudson60.jpg

Matt:

matthew-bellamy.jpg

:o Ohmy. They do have the same nose! There is no avoiding that nose now genetically. Baby Bellamy will inherit the nose.

Speaking of Matt's nose. . .

tumblr_lfp14cBhiy1qc5woao1_400.gif

:lol: Luff it. Nose!shot ftw.

There's a facebook page for his nose. Here. :lol:

:smug: I liked it. You gotta love that nose. I'm standing up to the housemates in a passive agressive way.

:cheesy:

*Likes*

Now someone's going to make fun of me for liking that by telling me that I'd like a Facebook page of Matthew Bellamy's foot, but oh well. :shame:

:laugh3::laugh3: I'm waiting for some snide comment like that too.

:o Ohmy. They do have the same nose! There is no avoiding that nose now genetically. Baby Bellamy will inherit the nose.

Yep yep.

I predict this thread will surpass the Radiohead thread in terms of posts within the next 24 hours.

I can't tell whether we should blame the spammers here for making this thread so huge or blame Radiohead for taking so long with their new album and making that thread relatively quiet. :P

I decided to name my new clarinet "The Bellz" because it has a bell and it's slightly Muse-related. :wacky:

I predict this thread will surpass the Radiohead thread in terms of posts within the next 24 hours.

I can't tell whether we should blame the spammers here for making this thread so huge or blame Radiohead for taking so long with their new album and making that thread relatively quiet. :P

I saw that! We'll be top posting thread of the WoM! :awesome:

Blame the spammers! :blush: :dazzled:

^^I believe a third option remains...

That us Musers NEVER REST.

VERY true! :lol:

^Aw, that's one cool clarinet right there.

I bought the Muse biography today and haven't put it down since. It is such a good read. Just like the KoL and Roadie books

I know, right? :awesome:

It was between that and Blackie, because it's black wood and Blackie is what I call the Black Manson. :wacky:

Muse biography? :surprised: Do tell! :cheesy: