✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Also this is the place where you can download the entirety of the HAARP DVD version as CD format. You can also, if you want, just pick and choose the tracks you want to download: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4680478#post4680478

Thanks for this! :nice:

I posted a thread about this, but I figure I should post something in this particular thread about it.

The NME Awards are in full swing, and you guys should go vote. Why does this concern you? Muse is up for the following:

-Best British Band

-Best Live Band

-Hero of the Year (Matt Bellamy)

-Hottest Man (both Matt Bellamy and Dominic Howard)

Yeah, it's important. Go vote for these things. You know you want to.

:awesome:! Team Howard for me too.

Kinda surprised that Matt isn't up for Least Stylish this year. :P

^^^After that disaster two days ago where he couldn't match trousers, shirt or scarf... I would totally have voted Matt.

^^ Ohmy, now you mention it... It should have been Kirky. I voted Wiki Leaks man though. I think Matt'd be proud (maybe he won't punch me in my dream tonight... FYI: I had a dream last night about a Zombie Invasion... It was not Muse related. Out of nowhere, Matt appeared and fed me to the Zombies. True story).

:awesome:! Team Howard for me too.

Kinda surprised that Matt isn't up for Least Stylish this year. :P

I couldn't vote for Dom on that category. Am I the only one who's voted for Matt on that so far? :disappointed:

HAHA, you make a good point. :lol:

ok this is funny

daily mail:p

hahahahahahaha

Oh Matt and your awful sense of fashion. :facepalm: :lol:

article-0-0CE379A0000005DC-141_224x638.jpg

It's not bad until you reach the pants. :lol:

I posted a thread about this, but I figure I should post something in this particular thread about it.

The NME Awards are in full swing, and you guys should go vote. Why does this concern you? Muse is up for the following:

-Best British Band

-Best Live Band

-Hero of the Year (Matt Bellamy)

-Hottest Man (both Matt Bellamy and Dominic Howard)

Yeah, it's important. Go vote for these things. You know you want to.

Will do! :awesome:

I couldn't vote for Dom on that category. Am I the only one who's voted for Matt on that so far? :disappointed:

HAHA, you make a good point. :lol:

Nope, I voted for Matt. :dazzled:

One of the comments from that Daily Mail page. :|

You haters are seriously deluded! Kate does not need to trap anyone. He, whoever he is, is homely looking and is probably tickled pink that someone beautiful, talented and famous looked at him twice!

Yeah, Matt Bellamy's just some random, talentless, unknown guy who happened to randomly meet/date/have a baby with Kate Hudson. :facepalm:

Oh Matt and your awful sense of fashion. :facepalm: :lol:

article-0-0CE379A0000005DC-141_224x638.jpg

Nope, I voted for Matt. :dazzled:

OMG, Matt. :laugh4: I literally LOL'd when I saw that.

YAY. :awesome:

Yeah, Matt Bellamy's just some random, talentless, unknown guy who happened to randomly meet/date/have a baby with Kate Hudson. :facepalm:

Whoever left that Daily Mail comment needs a smack in the face with reality. I seriously didn't even remember what movies she did and only knew after I found out Matt was dating her because I was curious. :|

OMG, Matt. :laugh4: I literally LOL'd when I saw that.

YAY. :awesome:

Whoever left that Daily Mail comment needs a smack in the face with reality. I seriously didn't even remember what movies she did and only knew after I found out Matt was dating her because I was curious. :|

Agreed. I should digitally bitch slap her. :awesome:

^ I like it! And his gray-blue South Park eyes.

Thanks! :wacky:

Aww. South Park Matt! IMHO I think he should've appeared on the 9/11 conspiracy ep.

M'just saying.

I don't really watch South Park. :disappointed:

But I'd imagine he'd fit in pretty well in that one. :lol:

^ Oh, oh... I know, I know! PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!

ITN news just informed me. My twitter feed is going down in flames again.

Can't say I didn't see it coming. Even my Mum said it was coming... And she said odds on 2-4 weeks after the original news (so she was dead right).

ETA: My Mum just phoned me to ask whether I'd heard the news. Apparently it has just been announced on Radio 1's showbiz news or something. She then asked if I was going to be okay. I was like: 'Jeeze Mum, it's Dom that I'd be more gutted about. :rolleyes:' Pah.

LOL They're engaged?... Thank god it's not Dom :lol: I'm happy for Matt :nice:

Btw, I just voted for the NME awards :D Matt for Hero and Dom for Hottest Male :awesome:

And I never thought I would vote for Justin Bieber or Jonas Brothers, but I did and they deserved it :wacky: In the "worst" and "least" catagories :lol:

LOL They're engaged?... Thank god it's not Dom :lol: I'm happy for Matt :nice:

Btw, I just voted for the NME awards :D Matt for Hero and Dom for Hottest Male :awesome:

And I never thought I would vote for Justin Bieber or Jonas Brothers, but I did and they deserved it :wacky: In the "worst" and "least" catagories :lol:

:laugh3: Glad I'm not the only one that was like that! I also voted Jonas and Biebs. I just couldn't not do it... Jonas defintiely for worst band-- I died a little inside when I saw KoL were nominated for it :cry:

There is something sweet and terribly wrong about that. :P

:lol: Yeah. There definitely is, isn't there? :P