✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

^ I did too. I was like... Tres appropriate... I also found this discussion:

The awkward moment when Matt Bellamy actually talks to the crowd and you didn't understand a word he said

He mumbles the first bit really fast and then whatever the last word is he elongates and yells it so it just comes out as:

hablablahhabdhHABOSBDOSDNAAAAAA …Or something.

But you are like:” OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG HE HAS TALKED TO USSSSSSSSSSSSS OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MUSEEEEEEEEEE”

Then about Dom... By a Dom-fangirl so be prepped:

and when dom talked to us, i just had an orgasm every time.

^ I did too. I was like... Tres appropriate... I also found this discussion:

Then about Dom... By a Dom-fangirl so be prepped:

Hahaha! That's so true! :lol:

I have my iPod on shuffle. . .out of all 760 songs, I have about 150 Muse songs, so for the past half hour I've been listening to straight Muse. :lol:

Hahaha! That's so true! :lol:

I have my iPod on shuffle. . .out of all 760 songs, I have about 150 Muse songs, so for the past half hour I've been listening to straight Muse. :lol:

Whoaaa. :o That's cool. I have 107 Muse songs... So they are my second highest artist after Coldplay. :laugh3:

Whoaaa. :o That's cool. I have 107 Muse songs... So they are my second highest artist after Coldplay. :laugh3:

Wheels Over Me from Half the World Watching Me by Mew just broke the chain. :lol:

Part of my immense amount of Muse songs is because I have the bootlegs of the show I was at, and it's like 25 songs so. . . :lipsrsealed2: The guy that bootlegged it broke each little jam up. :lol:

The most amount of Coldplay songs I've ever had was 126, but I deleted about 20 now. :awesome:

^^ I don't know how you go about suggesting a smiley though? :bigcry:

To balance this sadness out... Prancing Dom:

tumblr_lbg5oshws31qcop4k.gif

If you find a smiley similar to the one you want, go here and ask someone to make it Coldplaying-ish, then when they do, PM Ian and most likely he'll add it.

If you can't find one, then you could always ask someone on that thread to try to make one? :shrug:

THAT GIF :heart: :heart: :heart: