✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Okay, I have reuploaded the pic on another hosting site. So it should be able to be seen universally now.

^^ And we're not 100% sure what it means, but someone looked it up and came up with:

Cube: The cube appears to be made out of glass which is usually fragile, so it may be his more sensitive side showing. In relation to the desert it's not too big but it's not super small either, so it shows that his ego is relatively normal I guess. Glass is also transparent which could either be that Matt's transparent or, what I think, he's putting up a bit of a barrier around himself, one that's not entirely visible, but definitely there. He also may wish to see things clearer or look for answers about something. The cube is perched on some sort of stand and it's wobbling so he might not be too sure of himself or his situation in life. Low confidence perhaps?

Stairs: This typically represents friends. Depending on how close it is to the cube shows how close you are to your friends. Based off this Matt's extremely close it seems. (Well you know, whole band thing) Anyways, I haven't even studied psychology so I'm not sure what the rest of the stairs means. Looks like the cube might almost fall on the stairs though and it'll be there to kinda... support? For lack of a better word. Like, his friends will always be there he feels.

Horse: On the site I'm looking at, it says the horse is the lover, but on Matt's it says it's desire... It's his drawing though so I suppose I'll go with his interpretation. Desire is charging head on into him, perhaps being the final blow that knocks the cube to the ground? Or it could represent his desire finally coming towards him, of it being acheived.

Glass: He wrote that it meant love, and it's inside of his cube, hence something that is very close to him. He's almost protecting it it seems. But also, because the cube is wobbling and the glass is inside, if he goes down, so does the cup. So maybe he feels like it's his responsibility to keep the cup safe?

Desert: Apparently this stands for one's perception of the world. He drew it as vast and open with no foliage of any kind or life other than the horse. There's a couple mountains(?) in the background that are extremely jagged. So not only is the desert basically incapable of supporting life, but beyond it is a jagged place. So his may be a bit cynical and negative. And I'm not sure if in his original drawing the sun was smiling, but if so, it could represent that despite his cynicism, he is able to see the good/positive things in life and appreciate them. ...A happy cynic?

Okay, I have reuploaded the pic on another hosting site. So it should be able to be seen universally now.

^^ And we're not 100% sure what it means, but someone looked it up and came up with:

Cube: The cube appears to be made out of glass which is usually fragile, so it may be his more sensitive side showing. In relation to the desert it's not too big but it's not super small either, so it shows that his ego is relatively normal I guess. Glass is also transparent which could either be that Matt's transparent or, what I think, he's putting up a bit of a barrier around himself, one that's not entirely visible, but definitely there. He also may wish to see things clearer or look for answers about something. The cube is perched on some sort of stand and it's wobbling so he might not be too sure of himself or his situation in life. Low confidence perhaps?

Normal sized ego? *gigglesnort* :P

Low confidence? That's kind of surprising, considering he manages to play in front of thousands of people.

Stairs: This typically represents friends. Depending on how close it is to the cube shows how close you are to your friends. Based off this Matt's extremely close it seems. (Well you know, whole band thing) Anyways, I haven't even studied psychology so I'm not sure what the rest of the stairs means. Looks like the cube might almost fall on the stairs though and it'll be there to kinda... support? For lack of a better word. Like, his friends will always be there he feels.

That makes a lot of sense, especially with the Belldom. :blush: :P

Horse: On the site I'm looking at, it says the horse is the lover, but on Matt's it says it's desire... It's his drawing though so I suppose I'll go with his interpretation. Desire is charging head on into him, perhaps being the final blow that knocks the cube to the ground? Or it could represent his desire finally coming towards him, of it being acheived.

Intriguing. :thinking:

Glass: He wrote that it meant love, and it's inside of his cube, hence something that is very close to him. He's almost protecting it it seems. But also, because the cube is wobbling and the glass is inside, if he goes down, so does the cup. So maybe he feels like it's his responsibility to keep the cup safe?

What a gentleman. :lol:

Desert: Apparently this stands for one's perception of the world. He drew it as vast and open with no foliage of any kind or life other than the horse. There's a couple mountains(?) in the background that are extremely jagged. So not only is the desert basically incapable of supporting life, but beyond it is a jagged place. So his may be a bit cynical and negative. And I'm not sure if in his original drawing the sun was smiling, but if so, it could represent that despite his cynicism, he is able to see the good/positive things in life and appreciate them. ...A happy cynic?

That made me lol that he made the sun smiling. :lol: It's this vast, depressing desert. . . and he makes the sun smiling.

That makes a lot of sense, especially with the Belldom. :blush: :P

:laugh3: Everything always comes back to Belldom.

That made me lol that he made the sun smiling. :lol: It's this vast, depressing desert. . . and he makes the sun smiling.

This:laugh3:

I found a very BellDommy tumblr blog they had some quotes that are presumably proof of BellDom:P

like these:

I:With Dom being in a serious relationship as well, dare I assume the same is with Chris

Matthew: (Laughs). Yeah well, as far as Dom and I go, there were times in between girlfriends when we had quite a bit of fun without strings attached (chuckling)

Chris: Who’s the tightest bastard?

Matt: Dom. Although it depends what you mean (laughs).

and this, not exactly a quote:

While the band members were having their pictures taken in front of a piano, Dom said to Matthew, who was tinkering about on the keyboard, “Why don’t you play something?”

He was shot down with a mumbled and barely audible, “No.”

Dom didn’t seem to take any offence, however. Then again, Matthew seemed to like talking to him. A lot. Case in point: even when facing the camera, he would continue to steal glances at Dom while chattering on about something or other.

i think they would be cute together tho:blush:

Oh dang. A part of me is now hoping Muse won't play Reading. :shame: As I'm not going to be able to go. :bigcry:

What? Why not!? :hug:

This:laugh3:

I found a very BellDommy tumblr blog they had some quotes that are presumably proof of BellDom:P

i think they would be cute together tho:blush:

Awww, those quotes are lovely. If not a little strange. As I said, I wouldn't rule out experimentation.

I do agree that they'd be sweet together. But IDK...

Aw, sorry Kelly. :hug:

I hope they're not playing then! :awesome:

Really Simon? Nice! :D

I didn't here they were playing Leeds though. :thinking:

The Reading and Leeds line up isn't going to be announced until late Feb, early March. But I'm hoping they get put on the bill. Would be epiccc.

I missed the WOLSTENTWEETS? :wreck: :cry2: *heart breaks*

Poor Chris, going to see Bieber! :lol: He's right, he'll sure stick out like a sore thumb. :lol:

I can't stop laughing, imagining Wolstenfierce in the midst of thousands of 10 year old girls. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hug:s to him

^^I would love for Dom to get Twitter. Especially now... I mean, Matt's in the public eye like whoa, Chris tweets us so we know he's alive and well... But Dom just drops off the face of the earth. :bigcry:

:lol: Yeah. I think that he will be all like: CHRIS DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT.

^AND YEAH TELL ME ABOUT IT. I'VE BEEN ON TWITTER ALL DAY. I SIGN OFF FOR AN HOUR TO WATCH HUSTLE AND THEN COME BACK TO FIND OUT CHRIS HAS BEEN ONLINE. OHWOEISME

As a return heads up... I use it wayyy too much. IDK, I was all like Twitter is overrated, I don't get it.

Then my brother was all like I have Twitter, you should get Twitter. We can keep up with each other then. So I got it for him. Then he stopped Tweeting and I was already obsessed and it was too late to get me out :disappointed: