✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

ETA: ^I kind of figured that most of the guys on the ontd are of 20+ I believe and like discussing it. IDK. I DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT STUFF IRL. I WOULD DEFINITELY NOT OVERSHARE ON THE INTERNET.

Same here; I definitely wouldn't talk about those things, whether irl or on the Internet. Well, I honestly don't mind that they talk about TMI stuff. I'll just scroll past the threads/comments and carry on.

Disclaimer: Unless drunk.

:lol:

OK, Natt, that works. :tongue: I'm Violet. :nice:

Yeah, we are. :awesome:

Yeah, he's not very nice about a lot of things. We won't go into that, though...

I'm sorry, I'm kinda confused about the last part. I have no idea what ETA means, and your arrow is kinda throwing me off. What are you talking about? :confused:

Nice to meet you Violet.

Aw. That sucks :hug:

Ohhhh, ETA means edited to add. And the arrow was to go to the post above mine... Because I saw it after I'd posted and I hate consecutive posting... And I'm rather lazy and failed at quoting. We're talking about ontd_muse on eljay and the recent... Hm, overshares, they've been treating the world to :laugh3:

They were just going into a little too much detail (mostly sexual :blank: ) about what the song and the video, er, do to them.

WTFFFFF. Why would anyone in their right mind talk about that sort of stuff anywhere? D:

Yeahhh.... Anyway guys, looking at teh times. I really do have to crash-- otherwise I will butcher my lab report tomorrow.

I leave you with:

tumblr_l2kup4TZD71qbb5by

and

tumblr_l2sl6d0rF21qb9fkz

And bid you all a good evening. *Dramatic cape flurry off in to the night*

That first one was slightly depressing. :tongue: The second one, though...:lol: Too bad my poor Wolsty gets blinded. :sad:

G'night, Natt! :hug:

Is Chris just sleeping in that NSC comic? :lol: Or is he knocked out? :sad:

That bitch better NOT have knocked my Wolsty out! :angry:

I didn't think you'd be up yet.

Or am I time-zone failing? :thinking:

It was 8:49 here. :thinking:

^ Aww thanks. I mades it myself :wacky:

Oh so I wasn't time-zone failing. It's Sunday-- why would anyone get up pre-9am on a Sunday?!

It's gorgeous. :heart: I srsly love the colors, and the DomDom himself. :wacky:

Church. :shifty: