✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

It could be worse. You could start giggling uncontrollably during band rehearsal because you inexplicably gathered an image in your head of your band director as a pancake man, syrup and all.

Yes, that actually happened to me once. Don't judge me. :disappointed:

:wtf:

How does that even get into your head? :lol:

I once started giggling in band because my band director had a long black coat on and a beret, and I thought he looked like James Bond. :lol:

And another time I couldn't stop laughing because the loudest girl I know plays baritone, and when she plays I can barely hear her. :lol:

And then whenever I tell someone that "GULLIBLE IS WRITTEN ON THE CEILING" I lol because they never believe me. . .and it is actually written on the ceiling. :awesome:

:wtf:

How does that even get into your head? :lol:

I DON'T EVEN KNOW. It came out of nowhere. My friends sitting next to me were looking at me funny and asked me what was up, and when I told them, it made them giggle, too, and we were basically having a mini-giggle fest by the end of rehearsal. I have no idea how my band director didn't notice. :freak:

The sad thing about all that was that this actually happened in my third semester of college, not in high school. :disappointed:

Haha! At least I can use immaturity as an excuse. :awesome:

I DON'T EVEN KNOW. It came out of nowhere. My friends sitting next to me were looking at me funny and asked me what was up, and when I told them, it made them giggle, too, and we were basically having a mini-giggle fest by the end of rehearsal. I have no idea how my band director didn't notice. :freak:

My band director has given up on trying to stop my friend and I from giggling. :disappointed:

I get the giggles quite often, actually. :|

It could be worse. You could start giggling uncontrollably during band rehearsal because you inexplicably gathered an image in your head of your band director as a pancake man, syrup and all.

Yes, that actually happened to me once. Don't judge me. :disappointed:

:lol: I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh but this made my day, it's so random!

:lol: I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh but this made my day, it's so random!

Of course you should laugh. I was laughing the whole time when it happened. :laugh4:

Matt has an iPad. :lol:

tumblr_lb3qxsz2OI1qdvphuo1_500.png

And this made me lol :wacky:

tumblr_l13b83xi841qb62ceo1_500.jpg

AHHHHH, Matt's sex face. :dead: :lol: :wacky: