✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

^^Haha! :wacky:

Have fun! *waves*

So, with that funny translator site, I typed in

Original text:

"Why can't we see That when we bleed we bleed the same? I can't get it right, Get it right Since I met you"

...56 translations later we get:

"I do not understand why the blood? Safety"

^ :lol: Whut?

Ohhh... So I happened to be reading the Muse Biography today during my hour stint whilst running my DNA electrophoresis. It lead to quite an interesting Muse discussion amongst non-Musers and moi.

Friend 1: Wait, they have a biography already?

Me: Well, they've been signed since 1999. So yeah, that's 12 years of career to cover.Friend 2: I thought they only had one album?

Friend 1: Yeah, they've only been around for like two years right? Since Twilight started?Me: *Lost the will to live* No. They've become popular because of Twilight. They've got 5albums, 2 live CD's, 1 B-side album and 3 tour DVD's. Believe it or not.

Friend 3: Yeah. I knew about them from SMBH.

Me: Thank god there's someone on my wavelength.

Friend 3: I didn't say I liked them. I said I knew about them.

Me: Oh right, yeah.

So then my phone goes off and I go to talk to my Mum. When I return I find the three of them pawing through the photos in the book.

Friend 1: Are they like, gay?

Me: One is the most fertile man in rock, so no. The other impregnated Kate Hudson, so I also doubt it. Dom better not be.

Friend 3: Wait? He nailed Kate Hudson? As in movie star? Jeeze, there's hope for us all!Me: Whoa, that's exactly what al the forums were saying actually *all suspicious*

Friend 1: They're completely rocking the jumper look. I mean, they look like Wombles in that photo.

*Group chuckle*

Me: Okay, so the 90's weren't good to them. It was the shroom phase, everything is forgiven after that. I mean, come on... Look at them on the cover.

Friend 1: I can see your point... But they look, sort of old now.

Me: Well, they are in their 30's.

Friend 2: And no offense, but they look funny... In fact that one *points to Matt* looks like Voldemort. He definitely has a Voldemort nose.

/end story.

.mu tends to be a little more hostile than Coldplaying, but there's some great people on there tucked away in the shadows. I'm sprocketeer on there (I want to change my username but I can't think of a remotely decent alternative) but I spend most of my time in the Other Bands forum, kinda like me in WoM here. :lol:

Yay Muse thread! Is anyone else on the .mu forum?

Hey! :wacko:

Yes, I'm Whispering Shadows on there. :nice:

.mu tends to be a little more hostile than Coldplaying, but there's some great people on there tucked away in the shadows. I'm sprocketeer on there (I want to change my username but I can't think of a remotely decent alternative) but I spend most of my time in the Other Bands forum, kinda like me in WoM here. :lol:

This. :anxious:

I just stalk Main Muse. :lol:

So, I'm making my friend a Muse mixtape. (She's actually on this forum too, she's i<3guyforlife. We joined on the same day. :awesome:)

She already knows/has heard/has SMBH, Resistance, and Uprising.

I tried to make it go from rock to more hardcore Muse. Tell me if you think it's good before I burn it onto a CD! :P

MK Ultra

Map of the Problematique

Hysteria

Knights

Ruled by Secrecy

Time is Running Out

Blackout

New Born

Intro

Apocalypse Please

Bliss

Sunburn

Stockholm Syndrome

Showbiz

Take a Bow (Just because it closes up the mix epically and nicely!)

I just nearly had a heart attck. Heard Undisclosed on the radio. :wacky: First time I've heard Muse on the radio since NSC was released!

Also forgot to mention- at the Jets vs. Steelers game two weeks ago (decided which team from East coast would play at the Super Bowl) I heard them playing Uprising at the stadium. :wacky:

Actually, I found The Rolling Stones to be quite terrible. There is a reason why people are usually encouraged to stop singing after a certain period of time. That was a prime example.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I don't really mind old-school Black Eyed Peas, but the whole concept of stuff like "I'mma Be" frustrates me to no end. Watch that be one of the big numbers of the night. :|

I was young when the stones played, and I remember asking my mom who the old guys in tight pants were. :wacky:

I only know the BEP awful pop songs. :| I hate them though. :bomb: Everyone always plays I Gotta Feeling and Imma Be. :freak:

Not even listening to Everything Will Be Alright by The Killers is helping my disgust at the poor choice of performer. :phu:

Why couldn't they have had Bon Jovi or Springsteen play? :sad: in this case, I would have joyfully taken Springsteen. :disappointed:

Hi Lauren! :wacko:

Is this you? :thinking:

Ahh I forgot my full stop. This is moi.

I have had a largely love/hate relationship with BEP. Some of their earlier stuff is okay, but I personally haven't liked a single song of theirs since Meet Me Halfway.