✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

If they do perform with Lady Gaga, I'm gonna freak out. And then freak out some more. :wacky:

But I really hope they don't. Like other people have said, this is going to be Muse's first Grammy performance, and it would be a great time to introduce their music to the US (even though the boys have been around for more than a decade). It's their moment.

Matt and Lady Gaga better meet and have a nice chat or something, knowing what a Gaga fanboy Matt is. :awesome:

I don't think it would be awful if they did a collab with Gaga, I think it would be quite cute actually considering Matt's such a Gaga fanboy. :wacky:

But what you said there. . . I think Muse need a crazy, strong, amazing performance to get some more American reputation. Like, a crazy Uprising or USoE with some extra riffage or something- just to prove to America that hey, we're Muse, and we sure as hell can perform without Twilight attached to our name.

actually I think it'd be quite funny to see them performing with Gaga. It's not something we should take that seriously I?m sure they'd do something awesome and fun like the uprising performance with Matty as drummer :lol:

This as well though. I'd take either option- serious with riffage, or fun Paparazzi or Bad Romance with the Gaga. :lol:

Indeed. How lucky for you guys in England. It's a much different case in the United States. :disappointed:

Yeah. It's not to say everyone over here likes them, but majority of people have heard of them. I haven't found many fellow fans amongst my peers. :\

However, you say that, by the sound of it... It was an American record label that agreed to sign Muse first. The UK only signed after America had

But what you said there. . . I think Muse need a crazy, strong, amazing performance to get some more American reputation. Like, a crazy Uprising or USoE with some extra riffage or something- just to prove to America that hey, we're Muse, and we sure as hell can perform without Twilight attached to our name.

Definitely. I would love a performance where the boys just go all out and wow the audience and viewers. That would be lovely. :awesome:

I'm still waiting for Matt to do a Paparazzi cover. :P

Yeah. It's not to say everyone over here likes them, but majority of people have heard of them. I haven't found many fellow fans amongst my peers. :\

However, you say that, by the sound of it... It was an American record label that agreed to sign Muse first. The UK only signed after America had

So far, I've counted 5 people in my school of 850 that know Muse. 2 of them know them because of me. So, they're really not huge like Coldplay, for example, are.

Yeah but wasn't the American label trying to push them in a certain direction so they switched to the UK label? :thinking:

I really don't remember. :disappointed:

Definitely. I would love a performance where the boys just go all out and wow the audience and viewers. That would be lovely. :awesome:

I'm still waiting for Matt to do a Paparazzi cover. :P

Yeah, just imagine all the losers there for JB and then BAM! Out come Muse and the whole audience faints from amazement. :awesome:

Me too. :ninja:

So far, I've counted 5 people in my school of 850 that know Muse. 2 of them know them because of me. So, they're really not huge like Coldplay, for example, are.

^ Prime example of Muse exposure in America. I only know a handful of people myself who know them (meaning they listen to them).

Yeah but wasn't the American label trying to push them in a certain direction so they switched to the UK label? :thinking:

I really don't remember. :disappointed:

^ Prime example of Muse exposure in America. I only know a handful of people myself who know them (meaning they listen to them).

Dang. I guess it is the same with me and like, some of my abstract bands. No one knows them and it makes me sad :bigcry:

Welllll... I haven't got that far in the book yet. But at the moment I am under the impression that they signed to different labels for distribution in the different countries. I will see what comes of it. I've been so busy that I haven't read any more of it since lunch Tuesday.

This song is so beautiful. ;______;

I wish that was released somewhere without all the background noise from HAARP though. :sad:

There is always the album version :P

I'm digging Invincible from HAARP.

I can't wait for Lady Gaga and Muse. I was SO sure Lady Gaga would appear as the special guest for Muse during Glastonbury. ah well better late than never! :wacky:

I'm still wondering what they would sing together. I'm hoping it's a Muse song just because it's their first time.

Now I can't stop imagining Exogenesis introducing the Grammys and blowing everyone's minds.

Ahhhh. I see so it definitely works in your favour :awesome:

Yeah, it would be part and part the reason I loathe her these days. Kind of like they hate Coldplay and Muse because I combat them with my bands really loud. It's all tit for tat here. :lol:

Yeah. :lol:

Although you'd be surprised how few of my friends actually listen to music. :thinking: I'm the only one out of my group of 10 or so friends that actually is music-crazy. Like, about 8 of my friends have iPods with maybe 50 songs on them and 8 pages of apps, then maybe 2 others really love some bands (screamo shit mainly) and they have maybe 200-300 songs? But I listen to about 30 bands with whole albums (as opposed to listening to singles only), so I'm pretty proud of myself. :lol:

Sounds like a battlezone in there! :surprised: :anxious:

:lol:

I've always been about full albums. I mean, there are still a few artists in my library who I only have a single from, but for the most part, those aren't artists I'm very passionate about. Likewise, even though I don't have as many artists on my iPod as many others, I end up having lots of songs. I just hit 2500 yesterday, though stalking other people's shared iTunes on campus, that's actually very few compared to most. Then again, I'm about quality over quantity and often end up deleting stuff I've grown out of.

That had nothing to do with Muse, but I thought it was an interesting point of discussion, anyway.