✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Ahh I forgot my full stop. This is moi.

I have had a largely love/hate relationship with BEP. Some of their earlier stuff is okay, but I personally haven't liked a single song of theirs since Meet Me Halfway.

Ah, okay. :nice:

tumblr_lfxwjfPlwl1qc5woao1_500.jpg

He most definitely is :dazzled:

Mhm! :wideeyed:

I'm not going to quote that ^^ because it's a lot of pics, but ohmygosh I lol'd. :wacky:

I had another Muse dream last night, but it was odd. I was at an opera, and Muse were performing in it. :lol: After a Lion King-ish song, they played Plug in Baby. :lol:

And then, during the intermission, they were outside and I went up to Dom and took pictures with him. :blush: And Chris was talking a lot and he was really nice. :wacky:

And then I woke up. :|

:disappointed:

Umm...don't know what to think about that one. Since there's no pre-existing mash-up between the two, it could either be a huge sensation or an atrocious flop. Then again, isn't Daily Star a tabloid source? I'd seriously take this with a grain of salt as is.

Comment box gave me a good facepalm, though:

"I have a theory that the "Undisclosed Desires" intro was inspired my Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi", check it out!"

:facepalm:

If they do perform with Lady Gaga, I'm gonna freak out. And then freak out some more. :wacky:

But I really hope they don't. Like other people have said, this is going to be Muse's first Grammy performance, and it would be a great time to introduce their music to the US (even though the boys have been around for more than a decade). It's their moment.

Matt and Lady Gaga better meet and have a nice chat or something, knowing what a Gaga fanboy Matt is. :awesome:

actually I think it'd be quite funny to see them performing with Gaga. It's not something we should take that seriously I?m sure they'd do something awesome and fun like the uprising performance with Matty as drummer :lol: