✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Aw, I think Bingham/Bing is quite cute. :blush:

Also, has anyone seen this? it's hideous.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9eS6zIzuTY]‪Tinie Tempah - Uprising (Muse Cover Radio 1 Live Lounge) 09/06/10‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

HI!! :D I haven't been here! I feel like a bad muser :whip:

I JUST HEARD THE NEWS!! :cheesy: I'm so freaking happy for Matt!! :baby: And the baby's name is so awesome!! Really, Bing?! haha How cool is that! :awesome: I'm way too excited about this...I told this to my mom like :cheesy: and my mom was like :|:inquisitive:

Btw, someone met Dom...:surprised: Tell us everything! :D *gets some popcorn*

No, I didn't meet anyone cool tonight, why would you think I did?

2q3rcd1.jpg

You're so lucky to have met a member of the band. I'm going to Leeds festival at the end of August. I'm looking forward to it. Did you get any autograph? :shocked2:

Okay guys, it's Dom story time:

I was on my way to the venue when I got a call from a friend who was already at the venue. She had already caught up with Dom and talked with him for over 5 minutes, so I was really disappointed that I had just missed him since I was about 15 minutes from the venue at the time. So I was a little mopey when I got there. So I just talked with friends for a bit beforehand and they started lining up people a few minutes before doors. I'm toward the front of the line, then suddenly the door creaks open and I see the backside of who I'm positive is Dom walking the other direction. After hesitating for a few seconds, I decide to bolt from the line and completely lose my spot in order to creep behind Dom.

A couple other fans caught up with him from the other side who luckily stalled him for me. I asked him to sign Absolution and take a picture with me, which he kindly agreed to, although I had to beg for my sharpie back since he was using it to sign like 10 other people's items. (Yes, my sharpie is now infamously smeared with Dom germs.) I got a quick few words in with him about how I'm looking forward to the show and the upcoming festivals, to which he mostly replied "Yeah, yeah, cheers, yeah, cheers, cheers". :lol:

I got back in line eventually because other fans were bombarding him, having completely lost my spot near the front, but totally worth it, especially since much of my time inside was spent in the lounge. Talked with some fellow Musers, then chilled around for Support Act 1 (awesome, chill band) and Support Act 2 (crappy generic rock), then finally Vicky Cryer, who, quite honestly, were a bit of a disappointment. Other than taking pics of Dom, I was not really enthralled by their set.

We waited around over an hour afterwards thanking the band members anyway as they crept out to their afterparty. Dom was the last one out, so I got one quick final word with him at like 1:30am, which consisted of me calling him a cheater for using the main Muse Twitter, then repeating that I'll see him at the festivals. I could have gone to the afterparty (manager gave us the exact location) but I was really tired and I'd already accomplished what I had set out to do anyway.

I'll post my other Dom pics soon enough. :)