✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Woah, the title of this thread is quite angsty.

Hai Emma! :wacko:

I made the title. :ninja:

And it comes from this song:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

and because on occasion we'll have someone come in here and bitch about how awful Muse is to us. :blush:

Lucky! My mom respects Muse but I wouldn't call her a fan (she is a Dom fan though hahahahaha, when we saw them live she kept commenting about how strong he is :blush:)

Your mom has a good taste!! :lol: My mom says that Dom looks like a leprechaun :shifty: WTH?? LOL

I don't like the name Bing, but Bingham is ok. Will his last name be Bellamy or Hudson? :thinking: Or Bellamy-Hudson? :anxious:

I haven't either! :awesome:

But I know from my seat, waaaay up in the back, what to look out for and such. :nod:

Welcome back, Christina! According to Matt's twitter, I think Bing will have just the Bellamy surname.

Matt in a suit? :wideeyed:

Thank you for those tips! Haha, I'd love to have all my ribs intact by the end, yes. :lol: I'll definitely keep that in mind about the crowd surfers, which is also one of my main worries.

Welcome back, Christina! According to Matt's twitter, I think Bing will have just the Bellamy surname.

Matt in a suit? :wideeyed:

Thank you for those tips! Haha, I'd love to have all my ribs intact by the end, yes. :lol: I'll definitely keep that in mind about the crowd surfers, which is also one of my main worries.

Ah, ok! I like the last name Bellamy better anyways. :wacky:

Ikr! :wacky: I was like ":o"

No problem! :P And I'm sure you'll be just dandy. :cheesy:

OHAI CHRISTINA! :D

My brother says he would turn gay for Matt. :| :lol:

Hai Kelly! :cheesy:

If I was a guy I'd turn gay for Matt. :|

He still likes Muse :D

True. :D

You can always ask Chris Wolstenholme. He already has to look out for five children. I'm sure a 6th wouldn't hurt.

I could never ever ever ever ever ever do that. You don't ask potential husbands to adopt you. Nope. :|

Lucky! My mom respects Muse but I wouldn't call her a fan (she is a Dom fan though hahahahaha, when we saw them live she kept commenting about how strong he is :blush:)

HAHAHA, awwwww. :blush:

Your mom has a good taste!! :lol: My mom says that Dom looks like a leprechaun :shifty: WTH?? LOL

A leprechaun? He's too tall to be a leprechaun. :wtf:

I don't really know what it is about Dom that I don't find attractive. Usually, I can explain why, but for some reason, Dom is just...I don't know. :thinking:

My brother says that Matt is ugly. :shifty:

Such lies. :phu:

Your brother probably says that just to piss you off. I know mine do the same thing. :tongue:

Wooooow, LOL.

Aaaaw, poor Dom (and poor Ines!) :lol: :wreck:

My brother says that Matt is ugly. :shifty:

Such lies. :phu:

I know!! She says it's he's face, head and ears!! :| WHY?? Because he's perfect! :whip:

What normal person wouldn't? :|

A leprechaun? He's too tall to be a leprechaun. :wtf:

I don't really know what it is about Dom that I don't find attractive. Usually, I can explain why, but for some reason, Dom is just...I don't know. :thinking:

I KNOW!! He has one more inch than Matt (is it weird that I know this? :uhoh: I read Q magazine last week, and it has their sizes! lol)

But but...Dommeh is HOT! :dead:

Me too. :|

:awesome:

I could never ever ever ever ever ever do that. You don't ask potential husbands to adopt you. Nope. :|

Your brother probably says that just to piss you off. I know mine do the same thing. :tongue:

Hahahaha! :lol:

Wut. :| Take that back! :whip:

:P

Some pictures he looks super hot, and other he just looks. . . normal. But I still love him for his talent and personality and love of Brie. :heart: :cheesy:

Probably :P

Ahhhh I hate timezones sometimes, I miss all the fun! :bigcry:

WTF YOU GOT IN FRONT OF CHRIS? ASODFJSADKNBGAHPSIADJRAGIASNDFDA I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

...Sorry. My inner Wolstenfan got in the way. :shame: But I'm still jealous of you.

Ewww. Creeper got his creep on. :anxious: At least nothing worse happened.

Pretty sure creep was a she, which makes things a bit better, but still... and yeah, got in front of Chris :cheesy: don't worry Violet, you'll get to experience the same one day. ONE DAY :D

^Of course :awesome: We're all amazen.

:awesome: *high fives*

I'm short too :bigcry: I had to be on tiptoes (is this how you say it? :thinking:) during the whole Muse concert!! It was painful! :|

I know that feeling!! The first time I saw Muse I was in fourth row, right on the edge of the little metal platform that comes off the barrier, and if I stood on that on tiptoes, I could see Matt, and if I didn't stand on tiptoes then I fell off the little platform and couldn't see at all! My feet were not in a good state after that :lol:

I usually steer clear of moshpits cos i'm of pretty slight build so i'm not really built for them and fear of being crushed, but since i'd just survived Biffy Clyro and was maybe about 8 or 10 rows from the front and had a fantastic view, i thought i'd be OK staying there for Muse - how wrong i was.:stunned: As soon as they came onstage and started playing everyone went ABSOLUTELY MENTAL. I only managed to stay upright by clinging onto whoever was in front of me for dear life!! I was on my own too, and honestly i was so scared - about halfway through SMBH (the second song) i knew i had to get out of there and somehow managed to escape - the rest of the night after that was absolutely EPIC, apart from when i realised i'd lost my coat that'd been wrapped around my waist in the moshpit. :facepalm:

I had a similar experience at a non-Muse mosh... it's scary, huh?

Oh, my dad always loves to try to have music discussions with me, but they always end up with me leaving the room out of sheer frustration. :shifty:

My Dad sometimes tries to be cool and get into new music but he usually just has no clue. HOWEVER, he loves Muse and Florence, and he introduced me to Pink Floyd, therefore all is forgiven :wacky:

Huzzah for being 5 ft. 2-3 in.! :D

Thank you so much, Grace! Lots of squishing in the Muse pit, it seems. :uhoh: But what weirdo would put his/her hands under your shirt?! Gah.

That's so awesome of your dad! And that's so nice of you to buy him a ticket. :D He must have had an amazing time.

It was the first concert he'd been to at least since I'd been born, so I had to make it an epic one :awesome:

And no problems!

Also, watch the security. If a security guard comes running at you, cover your head and duck. Most likely there's a crowd surfer behind you, and you really don't want to get smacked in the head by them.

I got smacked in the head by a crowd surfer being pulled over the barrier once, and his weight made me smack my head into the barrier :|

Last time I was measured, I was 155cm, which I'm pretty sure is 5'2...

I know that feeling!! The first time I saw Muse I was in fourth row, right on the edge of the little metal platform that comes off the barrier, and if I stood on that on tiptoes, I could see Matt, and if I didn't stand on tiptoes then I fell off the little platform and couldn't see at all! My feet were not in a good state after that :lol:

What time it is there? :D

:nod: I couldn't walk after that! :|

What time it is there? :D

:nod: I couldn't walk after that! :|

^it's 10 in the morning, which is fine while I'm on holidays but usually I'm at uni at this time :sad:

What time is it in Portugal?

Ugh, IKR. Totally worth it though :awesome:

It actually happens fairly regularly to me, so I think my feet are getting used to it! :lol:

I got smacked in the head by a crowd surfer being pulled over the barrier once, and his weight made me smack my head into the barrier

Last time I was measured, I was 155cm, which I'm pretty sure is 5'2...

Omg. :wreck: Sounds painful, were you ok? :sick:

So about the same height as the majority of us! :awesome:

WOW 4 posts! :lol:

^it's 10 in the morning, which is fine while I'm on holidays but usually I'm at uni at this time :sad:

What time is it in Portugal?

Ugh, IKR. Totally worth it though :awesome:

It actually happens fairly regularly to me, so I think my feet are getting used to it! :lol:

10 in the morning?? LOL you just woke up and I'm going to sleep now :lol: It's like 1:11 am

:lol: It's very painful but totally worth it :lol:

Omg. :wreck: Sounds painful, were you ok? :sick:

So about the same height as the majority of us! :awesome:

Oh yeah, I was fine. I saw stars for a second but I was having too much fun to leave, haha. Sometimes I think I can be a danger to myself :uhoh:

Maybe it's because I've ridden horses for like, ever, so getting hit in the head doesn't seem to bother me all that much any more... :thinking:

WOW 4 posts! :lol:

10 in the morning?? LOL you just woke up and I'm going to sleep now :lol: It's like 1:11 am

:lol: It's very painful but totally worth it :lol:

Yeah, my computer's not cooperating this morning.

Goodnight Ines, awkward-timezone-buddy :lol:

I KNOW!! He has one more inch than Matt (is it weird that I know this? :uhoh: I read Q magazine last week, and it has their sizes! lol)

But but...Dommeh is HOT! :dead:

No. I have all their heights committed to memory now. I get to tell everyone I'm Dom's height. :|

I know, I know. A lot of Musers are like, "OMG DOM :dead:." I'm just not one of them. :shrug: Whatever floats your boat, though. :nice:

I remember one of my Facebook friends using his status to proclaim his eternal love and devotion to Matt Bellamy, along with how hot Bells is. Turns out his friend "hacked" his FB account, but I still approved.

Best. Hack. Ever.

Hahahaha! :lol:

Wut. :| Take that back! :whip:

:P

Some pictures he looks super hot, and other he just looks. . . normal. But I still love him for his talent and personality and love of Brie. :heart: :cheesy:

Probably :P

I will not take it back. :phu: :tongue:

Yeah, I still like the guy. He's funny. I'm just not into him. Which, in all honesty, is probably a good thing. Wolsty and Maffoo are hard enough to handle, especially Wolsty. :dead:

Pretty sure creep was a she, which makes things a bit better, but still... and yeah, got in front of Chris :cheesy: don't worry Violet, you'll get to experience the same one day. ONE DAY :D

My Dad sometimes tries to be cool and get into new music but he usually just has no clue. HOWEVER, he loves Muse and Florence, and he introduced me to Pink Floyd, therefore all is forgiven :wacky:

:sad: I wish we all could be in the same time zone. </3

:blush: I dream and eagerly await that day... :dazzled:

Muse AND Flo? :awesome:

You're 15 hours ahead of me. :freak:

QUADRUPLE POST?? WTF COMPUTER.

It's the Wolstenbeast. His powers are particularly potent today. :surprised: