✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What clock alarm I can use ?

Clairounette

You know the problem with choosing a song for an alarm clock is that after a few days you end up liking the song a bit less (or hating it) because you associate it with the sacrifice of waking up early. This is why I usually go for the traditional alarm clock sound.

You'll always end up hating the song you choose.

The last song I used was Arcade Fire's 'Keep the Car Running' which made me feel like waking up for about 2 weeks, now I hate that fucking song.

you beat me to it. totally agree.

EDIT: something similar happened with my cellphone ring, I don't feel the song I chose is as special and great now.

You'll always end up hating the song you choose.

The last song I used was Arcade Fire's 'Keep the Car Running' which made me feel like waking up for about 2 weeks, now I hate that fucking song.

I agree.

I say pick something that you don't really care for or like. That way you won't get sick of it and since you already dislike it it'll make you more likely to wake up to turn it off.

I just set my phone to vibrate for my alarm.

The sound of it buzzing scares the crap outta me.

ahah, yeah i know what you mean. It's terrible when my phone just happens to be right near my head and it starts vibrating. lol, though now whenever i get a text i get like a mini shock from it :P

I'm thinking a skrillex song would definitely get you up though you may not be in the best mood waking up to it..

Don't pick a song, as everyone here said you would end up hating any song you choose.

agreed :nod: i used to use a baby laugh (4-5 years ago) it was very funny at the beginning, but 1-2 months later i didn't even want to hear it :sick:

now i'm using MX as my alarm tone.