✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[8-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA, USA

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heavens to mergatroid! WHAT!?!?!? YOU GOT THROUGH AND DIDN'T GET THEM!? :(

Including this show, I plan on going to 6 shows this summer...need to save $$$ for all of them. Plus $300 is really pricey just for myself and I doubt any of my friends will want to spend $300 to go with me...it's actually $335 or something after fees...sigh. $100 is more reasonable for them. I'll wait it out to see if I can get the regular standing hopefully!

Including this show, I plan on going to 6 shows this summer...need to save $$$ for all of them. Plus $300 is really pricey just for myself and I doubt any of my friends will want to spend $300 to go with me...it's actually $335 or something after fees...sigh. $100 is more reasonable for them. I'll wait it out to see if I can get the regular standing hopefully!

you know what? i don't blame ya. i'm on the same freakin' boat! coachella was definitely an arm and leg this year -- and we paid for a fraudulent vacation home! but that's neither here nor there, lol.

who knows how we can win these tickets on the radio???

i'm rooting for all of us!

you know what? i don't blame ya. i'm on the same freakin' boat! coachella was definitely an arm and leg this year -- and we paid for a fraudulent vacation home! but that's neither here nor there, lol.

Ahhh I wanted to go coachella...never been before. Would be a great experience, would be awesome if Coldplay played there this year :)

You're going to Coachella too? That's exactly why I can't afford these tix. And I know that 98.7 is giving away tix to this via text.