✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[8-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA, USA

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got 1 GA, how does that will call work tho?

What the heck. Almost got screwed by Ticketmaster. I was able to get 1 GA ticket but then it errored on me. I think that's how you got yours lol. Luckily, I was able to get another single GA ticket. How early are you lining up?!

What the heck. Almost got screwed by Ticketmaster. I was able to get 1 GA ticket but then it errored on me. I think that's how you got yours lol. Luckily, I was able to get another single GA ticket. How early are you lining up?!

Ahhh lucky!!! How much did you end up paying? I'm still trying to get the GA tickets...if I do end up getting those, I might just spend the night there :) If not, I'll arrive super early, like around 4-5am? What about you?

Ahhh lucky!!! How much did you end up paying? I'm still trying to get the GA tickets...if I do end up getting those, I might just spend the night there :) If not, I'll arrive super early, like around 4-5am? What about you?

I paid $100 (minus the charges). I think I will go there around noon time...now I must make friends as I will be going solo. I'm gonna need someone to save my spot for food and bathroom breaks and what not lol.

let me clarify. i was on for purchasion 2 100 GA but it errored. i called and they said they are having problems. now i was able to get one ticket NOT GA.

Order for: Erick Fernandez

Seat location: section UPBAL1, row K, seat 113

Total Charge: US $ 121.55

Ohhhh ERICK! hahah hi, we're facebook friends :) lol

What a joke Ticketmaster is...

Have been trying over and over with the same error... different computers, different credit cards... purging my cookies/cache, etc...

Keep trying - I finally just got GA Pit (standing)! If you want those, you have to choose $300 and Best Available.

I was on the phone with Ticketmaster, and they said there was an error with their system that they were in the process of fixing...

Jason

Have been trying over and over with the same error... different computers, different credit cards... purging my cookies/cache, etc...

Keep trying - I finally just got GA Pit (standing)! If you want those, you have to choose $300 and Best Available.

I was on the phone with Ticketmaster, and they said there was an error with their system that they were in the process of fixing...

Jason

Thanks for the info :) At least I know there is still hope!

Jason

jason keep trying. i still keep getting those tickets. i don't see another option. there used to be 2 GA. one pit one standing. now only standing. maybe there was an error in the prices?

Ticketmaster tried screwing me over several times, but I finally got through for a GA pit. I'm guessing it's closer than GA standing? Anyway, any mega CP fan should know there's nothing more incredible than being right in front of the stage at a concert...so yes, definitely worth it. Plus, it's for charity, right? Justify it to yourselves that way! That's how I'm doing it...