Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[8-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Tash

Jason, I had signed up for a radio presale code with both 104.3 MyFm and Kiis FM and I still haven't gotten the code! Can you please PM the code. I was so bummed that I didn't get a chance to get the Hollywood Bowl tickets and would like a shot to get these tickets! Thanks.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting for the KIIS password too. I'm a KIIS VIP member as well, but I haven't received an e-mail with the password. Part of the problem is any radio station website is blocked at my work (I'm a high school teacher), but Ticketmaster is not. I'm dying for a password here....

Yes - I signed up for it too - but too late for the presale email I guess! So I can expect lots of junk email from a station I don't listen to! Ugh!

Here's Ticketmaster trick folks that I use and ALWAYS get a ticket. Do NOT get on the ticketmaster selling page and keep hitting "refresh" until 10:00am. Got to your email that has the direct link to the concert (if you don't have one, go to Ticketmaster and get on the page that will take you to the link (such as typing in "Coldplay" and it gives a listing of concerts). Now stay on that page (or email) and when it's EXACTLY 10:00 am - click the link. New requests on a webpage get precedence over those that are being "refreshed" because the page doesn't view those as "new" requests. I have always gotten right in, and I always get my tickets. I even have my friends call me to get them tickets because none of them have been able to figure this out. Hope this helps everyone in this and all future ticket sales!

Yes - I signed up for it too - but too late for the presale email I guess! So I can expect lots of junk email from a station I don't listen to! Ugh!

Here's Ticketmaster trick folks that I use and ALWAYS get a ticket. Do NOT get on the ticketmaster selling page and keep hitting "refresh" until 10:00am. Got to your email that has the direct link to the concert (if you don't have one, go to Ticketmaster and get on the page that will take you to the link (such as typing in "Coldplay" and it gives a listing of concerts). Now stay on that page (or email) and when it's EXACTLY 10:00 am - click the link. New requests on a webpage get precedence over those that are being "refreshed" because the page doesn't view those as "new" requests. I have always gotten right in, and I always get my tickets. I even have my friends call me to get them tickets because none of them have been able to figure this out. Hope this helps everyone in this and all future ticket sales!

I have been PMing people this direct link with the pre-sale code.

There is flood control, so responding as fast as I can... I can only send one per minute. ;)

I don't have time to keep up on this topic, so if you need the code PM me through CPing... (then I know you are a member here)

Thanks,

Jason

Thanks for the code, but it went straight to nothing available. Sigh. Guess I'll have to try tomorrow.

affiliates of "i heart radio", the "charities", KiisFM folks, and affiliates of Nokia have all the tickets for friends and family.

:P