✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[8-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA, USA

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticketmaster tried screwing me over several times, but I finally got through for a GA pit. I'm guessing it's closer than GA standing? Anyway, any mega CP fan should know there's nothing more incredible than being right in front of the stage at a concert...so yes, definitely worth it. Plus, it's for charity, right? Justify it to yourselves that way! That's how I'm doing it...

LOL, i love that justification. more bang for your buck!

This is BEYOND F**KED UP. I had tickets, entered in all the payment info, clicked the final submit, then got an error message and the order didn't go through. This happened TWICE. I called ticketmaster fan support like it said to do and all she could tell me that there is a glitch in the system and to keep trying. I am so sad. :( because now nothing is coming up.

This is BEYOND F**KED UP. I had tickets, entered in all the payment info, clicked the final submit, then got an error message and the order didn't go through. This happened TWICE. I called ticketmaster fan support like it said to do and all she could tell me that there is a glitch in the system and to keep trying. I am so sad. :( because now nothing is coming up.

i feel you dianne. it happened to a LOT of us.

For all the people getting an error. Just think about it this way. If no one had gotten an error you probably wouldn't have gotten tickets in the first place. Even though it still really sucks. It's happened to me 4 times :cry:

Guys, I've jus got 2 tickets upper balconly for 100 dollars. I had to buy them separately though. But I was extremelly lucky to get row J seat 111 and row L seat 111. So I guess there's only one person between me and my brother :)

we will be near each other. im row K seat 113. :) i'll be going alone tho.

For those asking about the different kind of GA tickets...

When I went to the UCLA gig last Summer, there was a GA pit right in front of the stage - standing-only (no seats) - it was actually in front of the VIP seated right behind. So I'm guessing the $300 GA PIT standing is right in front of the stage, and the cheaper GA is standing or seated behind it. The $300 tickets show a seat and row number, but that doesn't mean anything - it is autogenerated by Ticketmaster - they did the same thing for GA at the O2 London show I went to.

I confirmed this when I was on the phone with Ticketmaster earlier today... also, just FYI, they will not sell you a ticket over the phone on pre-sale - only the general sale tomorrow - you can only get tickets over their (frustrating, messed up) website.

Jason

we will be near each other. im row K seat 113. :) i'll be going alone tho.

Wow, cool! Let's be friends then :D Did you have to choose between any section? I don't know if we are going to be in the middle, right or left... :\

For those who haven't got tickets yet, just keep trying, guys. I got something around 10 errors messages before I got my first one and, before those error messages, it kept saying that the option I wanted was already gone. Good luck to you all!

Wow, cool! Let's be friends then :D Did you have to choose between any section? I don't know if we are going to be in the middle, right or left... :\

For those who haven't got tickets yet, just keep trying, guys. I got something around 10 errors messages before I got my first one and, before those error messages, it kept saying that the option I wanted was already gone. Good luck to you all!

i'm erick :).

and yes keep trying!