✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[8-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA, USA

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is BEYOND F**KED UP. I had tickets, entered in all the payment info, clicked the final submit, then got an error message and the order didn't go through. This happened TWICE. I called ticketmaster fan support like it said to do and all she could tell me that there is a glitch in the system and to keep trying. I am so sad. :( because now nothing is coming up.

WHICH TICKETS WERE YOU ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF?! wth, this is a travesty!

let me clarify. i was on for purchasion 2 100 GA but it errored. i called and they said they are having problems. now i was able to get one ticket NOT GA.

Order for: Erick Fernandez

Seat location: section UPBAL1, row K, seat 113

Total Charge: US $ 121.55

That's about what came up for me before it error'ed. I had Row K, Seats 105-106. Oh well. I'm still going... :) Thanks to my awesome husband who was luckier than I was.

OMG, my brother just got me a GA PIT ticket! which one of ya'll are going?! LET'S BE FRIENDS.

YEAH GA PIT! Are you getting there super early? I'd love to make friends with some Coldplayers, as I'm flying solo (none of my friends are as cool as you guys are) and I can't get there until 3ish in the afternoon. If anyone's getting there super early, I would love to be line buddies. Slash if you save me a spot in line, I will bring you double chocolate cookies or whatever baked good of your choosing. :)

YEAH GA PIT! Are you getting there super early? I'd love to make friends with some Coldplayers, as I'm flying solo (none of my friends are as cool as you guys are) and I can't get there until 3ish in the afternoon. If anyone's getting there super early, I would love to be line buddies. Slash if you save me a spot in line, I will bring you double chocolate cookies or whatever baked good of your choosing. :)

giiiiiiiiirl, i'll be taking the day off! so i'll be there as early as i can! we can be line buddies :)

Did anyone buy more than 2 tickets like I did? Just saw that it says 2 ticket limit per person/household. What does Ticketmaster do in this case?

makes you pay for them and send them to me... :) you're a lucky SOB, thanks for rubbing it in...