✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[8-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Did anyone buy more than 2 tickets like I did? Just saw that it says 2 ticket limit per person/household. What does Ticketmaster do in this case?

i remember 2 years ago for almost acoustic, i ordered 2 tickets, and so did my brother. little did we know that there was a 2 ticket limit per person/household. so a couple days later, they caught it, and just voided one of the orders! don't know if you could choose which one to void.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could only get 1 GA PIT ticket to show up for me but dont feel like driving all the way up from san diego and going to the show by myself :(

:lol: I'm flying down from Northern California by myself... (well, I'm sure there will be other people on the plane, but you know what I mean...)

Jason

Did anyone buy more than 2 tickets like I did? Just saw that it says 2 ticket limit per person/household. What does Ticketmaster do in this case?

You're so lucky. I tried to buy 2 tickets but no luck. I think if you buy more than two tickets, Ticketmaster will send you an email later on about voiding the extra ones.

let me clarify. i was on for purchasion 2 100 GA but it errored. i called and they said they are having problems. now i was able to get one ticket NOT GA.

Order for: Erick Fernandez

Seat location: section UPBAL1, row K, seat 113

Total Charge: US $ 121.55

Sitting practically next to you, Erick - Seat location: section UPBAL1, row K, seat 109.

Looking forward to meeting you!

:D

Ticketmaster tried screwing me over several times, but I finally got through for a GA pit. I'm guessing it's closer than GA standing? Anyway, any mega CP fan should know there's nothing more incredible than being right in front of the stage at a concert...so yes, definitely worth it. Plus, it's for charity, right? Justify it to yourselves that way! That's how I'm doing it...

I saw B.O.B. at Club Nokia last year. I bought the cheaper GA Standing tickets instead of GA Pit. I lined up really early so they let me into the Pit area anyway : ) It might be different for every concert, but I hope if I get there early enough, I will still be able to try to get front row.

GA Coldplayers

ROLL CALL: who's gonna be in the GA PIT?

I have GA tickets (it'll probably be all one line). I plan on getting there at 12pm, unless other people plan to get there earlier. Rolling solo this time around...My name is Brian by the way.

Lucky to get a GA pit ticket but wondering how will call will work out....I am going to the show alone and hoping to get in line early but it seems like many of us will have to get out of line to pick up the ticket from the will call window which means the line could get pretty long. Do people save your spot? Looks like will call only opens 2 hours prior to the show.

Lucky to get a GA pit ticket but wondering how will call will work out....I am going to the show alone and hoping to get in line early but it seems like many of us will have to get out of line to pick up the ticket from the will call window which means the line could get pretty long. Do people save your spot? Looks like will call only opens 2 hours prior to the show.

if you're nice and ask them too they will save your spot :)