✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Mar-2012] Coldplay @ Amnesty International Presents: The Secret Policeman's Ball, New York, NY, U

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they are. Colbert might be introducing them since he hasn't appeared yet. I hope they play more than 3 songs. They're going to Para para.... again arg! I'd prefer Fix You or Viva but I guess they have to promote new stuff.

Whatever they play I hope the crowd give them love. Don't know if they'll be jumping to Charlie Brown. :\ :laugh3:

Whatever they play I hope the crowd give them love. Don't know if they'll be jumping to Charlie Brown. :\ :laugh3:

I'm afraid this is what Chris calls a cold audience. I doubt the die hard Coldplay fans have the best seats in the house. We shall see though.

I'd say CB, Para, and VLV in that order.

How many songs did Mumford and Sons play?

3 but they are f...ing coldplay, so they can play more. Also Jane's addiction is supposed to perform as well. If this is ending at 10p it's going to be a very short setlist. Oh well!

I don't know what to make of Russell Brand.

If Chris went the way of the comedian and decided to ditch the music. :nod: He could outdo Russell and since I'm a California girl, I feel for Katy and don't find him as appealing anymore. :(