✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Mar-2012] Coldplay @ Amnesty International Presents: The Secret Policeman's Ball, New York, NY, U

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely, Chris losing himself up the stairs...:laugh3: love it, Teardrop had so much energy and Chris was having some fun. The confetti looked awesome. some of the Up With The Birds confetti looked like birds flying. The crowd seemed to enjoy that one. :heart:

Edit: Chris is hitting all the notes extremely well towards the end of Paradise.

It's was good.

My dog don't like Coldplay, when she heard Viva La Vida, she started to howling :|

lovely, Chris losing himself up the stairs...:laugh3: love it, Teardrop had so much energy and Chris was having some fun. The confetti looked awesome. some of the Up With The Birds confetti looked like birds flying. The crowd seemed to enjoy that one. :heart:

Edit: Chris is hitting all the notes extremely well towards the end of Paradise.

:nod:

Fabulous!!!!! I love that they are so human with their mess ups and false starts and just roll with it. Great job guys!!

Did anyone notice that Lily Sobhani executive produced the show?

You saw it too? I rubbed my eyes and it was gone. This is the kind of job she does though.