✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Mar-2012] Coldplay @ Amnesty International Presents: The Secret Policeman's Ball, New York, NY, U

Kind of wish those tickets in the front had gone to real fans instead of corporate sponsors. And not just fans of Coldplay, but of all the performers tonight. They all looked so UN-enthusiastic down there!

They were on their feet for coldplay though.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did Chris climb to? Or did he just climb in general? I couldn't see; the screen got so pixelated! I was laughing hysterically at Chris being his crazy, spontaneous stuff moreso that throughout the whole performance. :chris:

Hard to see, the confetti was everywhere and the camera lost him or the director changed camera shots. It was hard to tell because the camera shot away until the end of the song and Chris made it back as usual and the boys kept singing. Just like the show where he ran into the crowd and lost himself and when he climbed the scaffolding at Jimmy Kimmel(that was during Teardrop as well) :laugh3: Love his spontaneous ways. :lol::laugh3:

Where did Chris climb to? Or did he just climb in general? I couldn't see; the screen got so pixelated! I was laughing hysterically at Chris being his crazy, spontaneous stuff moreso than throughout the whole performance. :chris:

The screen screwed up for me during that time as well, and it ticked me off. Where did he go?

Lily is Chris' ex.....the one for which 'Warning Sign' was written. I wonder if they chatted it up at all?

Well he did point to them earlier, didn't he? I think he said I see you up there.

that would have been awesome if he made a conscious decision to run up there for the fans sitting all the way up in the balcony. i thought he was just being chris and running to the farthest point on the horizon again.

He also said to the crowd, I'll give you five dollars if you stand up. :laugh3:

I laughed at that too. There were people standing who just kind of seemed blah about the whole thing. If I had the privelege to sit that close to Chris Martin I would probably be jumping and screaming the whole time!

did anyone notice during the end of the stream, when they were panning over the audience, a bird-shaped confetti flew right through the camera's view? i thought that was so beautiful.

YES! I seen it, it was beautiful and I enjoyed the animated graphics behind them and the heart breaking in half and the M flying to the other side. I've seen it many times, but it was more noticeable. :heart:

I laughed at that too. There were people standing who just kind of seemed blah about the whole thing. If I had the privelege to sit that close to Chris Martin I would probably be jumping and screaming the whole time!

So would I! I was jamming like crazy here at home, watching on my laptop. If I had been there...

It gives me the tingles to think that they were just blocks away from me and I was watching them play. Once I see them in concert it'll be such a rush. (Told ya I'm a newbie! ;) )

I'm seeing them in August! Watching them play live though the internet or tv gets me so excited, even though I have 152 days until the concert...not that I'm counting or anything :P

I *might* go see them in August as well! I have tickets to their show here at home, but I'm also going to their June 4 show in London (yeah, I got *super* greedy when I saw those tour announcements). Figured I'd make a vacation out of it. :)

My seats for the August show are way in the back and I might not have anyone to go with, so that show is still up in the air. I can't wait though, June 4 will be my first Coldplay concert!