🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Latest big band of the world

Pier62b

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is that epic picture from :o

I was born in 95, so a little too young to say I truly appreciated the 90's. But I owned an N64 for most of my childhood and Goldeneye and LoZ:OoT are two of my favourite games of all time :D

That is from the epic 80's cartoon dino-riders! which Im pretty sure was around for all of 15 episodes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5reNoxq0Mk]Dino Riders Intro - YouTube[/ame]

I like the ones with very long neck. They only eat leafs & fruits and they're nice :nice:

I kid you not, this was my reasoning for liking the brontosaurus as a kid. Still my favorite dinosaur./coolstorybro

'90s music rules. Cursed whippersnappers, too young to appreciate the good music...*Shakes cane, rants and mumbles incoherently*

I have no idea who will be the next "biggest band". I'd suggest we quit looking for "the next" whatever and start actually appreciating bands for being themselves.

And there is my contribution to this random thread. *Sits down in corner*

I was valedictorian in my high school, and I'm admitted to a really good med school for next year, and I am most definitely an idiot.

Cite: Fell down stairs yesterday

Cite: Tried to bend a nail once and it just went through my hand

Cite: Ate something I knew I was allergic to because I thought the taste would be worth it.

GPA don't mean shitttt

That's cute. :P