✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay Theme Park Thread

TraceOddity

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Dangerous thread, once certain pervs find it,lol.:sneaky:)

I was going to say, there are so many things one could say in regards to the word "ride", but...

...*Coughs loudly* SO! Right, anywho...I love the idea of rollercoasters named Speed Of Sound, High Speed, and Twisted Logic.

Moving to Mars, Life in Technicolor and Parachutes have potential!

1. Moving To Mars: Some sort of interactive space-type thing where people can pretend to be astronauts and explore the surface of the planet.

2. Life In Technicolor: Some sort of weird 3D/IMAX/whatever other fancy stuff of that kind sort of theater experience. What we'd make all technicolor, though, I don't know. Or maybe it could be a technicolor laser show.

3. Parachutes: Well, this one's obvious. Either it's one of those rides where people sit in those seats that climb up really slowly, only to drop down slightly, go back up, drop a little harder, go up, and then plummet back down really fast (I hope that made sense, the way I explained that), with the white poofy part of a parachute billowing on the very top of the ride.

Or we just have something similar to a bungee jumping section where people take parachutes and float down to some big ol' bouncy mattress or something (and the jump won't be THAT far-try to avoid lawsuits here, after all).

A UFO ride.. ? What would that involve.. LOL..

It could be one of those rides like a Tilt-o-Whirl or the Scrambler or rides of that sort-only with U.F.O.-shaped seats for everyone.

Oh a Paradise world, with butterflies and cutsie things for the kiddies LOL...

That would be adorable.

And Charlie Brown...well, at the Mall of America up in Minneapolis, there used to be a Camp Snoopy amusement park there, so maybe we can go with something in that vein.

Ooh yes.. a Charlie Brown world.. with peanuts and lots of lovely snacks.. haha..

Oh and the entire place would be painted like MX.. all neon and dayglow and graffitti.. oh perhaps there could be a huge graffitti wall, which got washed every day and you could do your own graffitti on it?

Oh Coldplay you need to do this! LOL.. One in EVERY city in the world so nobody misses out..:D

Ooh yes.. a Charlie Brown world.. with peanuts and lots of lovely snacks.. haha..

:nod: And people can have an area to dance like the Peanuts characters do in the Christmas special and there can be a dance-off with that music as well as the "Charlie Brown" song itself...

Oh and the entire place would be painted like MX.. all neon and dayglow and graffitti.. oh perhaps there could be a huge graffitti wall, which got washed every day and you could do your own graffitti on it?

That would be AWESOME.

Oh Coldplay you need to do this! LOL.. One in EVERY city in the world so nobody misses out..:D

Agreed!

One off-hand comment from an interview and look where we run with it. I bet the guys would find this amusing.

And don't forget the Strawberry Swing, either one of those big boat things that swings back and forth, getting higher with each pass. Or one of those actual swing rides that are on arms around a big pole, then the arms rise slightly and start rotating so you are swinging around in a big circle.