✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

wow

Manders

i'd love to go to australia!

what time is it now??

:D

It's 2:15 pm, but it sucks cos at the moment it's pouring down with rain, and it's supposed to be summer! :angry:

it's 10:20pm on Friday night here :stunned:

how hot was it today?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 2:15 pm, but it sucks cos at the moment it's pouring down with rain, and it's supposed to be summer!

better its pouring rain during the summer, its winter here and it got down to 34 last week and freakin RAINED, no snow, just 2 degrees and there would be snow :cry:

that is rather cold for your neck of the woods :o

raaahhh.... Atlanta is not that great. Coke Museum is cool, everytime I go there I mix all 48 flavors into my cup. Heheh... Underground Atlanta was cool a few years ago, but now its become scary beyond all reason. The only reason I go to Atlanta is to play there at some of the venues. Atlanta has a bad poverty problem and crime is even worse. I just dont like being bothered by strangers, and when my girlfriend is with me, I can never leave her for a second in Atlanta without some weird guy saying she smells pretty. I just love Marietta, most of the things I need are right outside the neighborhood. And people wonder why MARTA wont run from Atlanta to Marietta.

yeah for SARS!!

:lol:

jk

you know when i go to a medical building we still have to put on super strength sanitizer on our hands and sometimes have to sign papers saying that we haven't been to asia and don't have sars.

wow still :stunned:

i guess i should be glad that we don't have that over here. we only have to worry about west nile virus during the summer.

:/

raaahhh.... Atlanta is not that great. Coke Museum is cool' date=' everytime I go there I mix all 48 flavors into my cup. Heheh... Underground Atlanta was cool a few years ago, but now its become scary beyond all reason. The only reason I go to Atlanta is to play there at some of the venues. Atlanta has a bad poverty problem and crime is even worse. I just dont like being bothered by strangers, and when my girlfriend is with me, I can never leave her for a second in Atlanta without some weird guy saying she smells pretty. I just love Marietta, most of the things I need are right outside the neighborhood. And people wonder why MARTA wont run from Atlanta to Marietta.[/quote']

is the poverty problem because the city isn't run well?

raaahhh.... Atlanta is not that great. Coke Museum is cool' date=' everytime I go there I mix all 48 flavors into my cup. Heheh... Underground Atlanta was cool a few years ago, but now its become scary beyond all reason. The only reason I go to Atlanta is to play there at some of the venues. Atlanta has a bad poverty problem and crime is even worse. I just dont like being bothered by strangers, and when my girlfriend is with me, I can never leave her for a second in Atlanta without some weird guy saying she smells pretty. I just love Marietta, most of the things I need are right outside the neighborhood. And people wonder why MARTA wont run from Atlanta to Marietta.[/quote']

is the poverty problem because the city isn't run well?

Thats one possibility... I hardly even see cops in Atlanta. I know they must be there, but whenever I go, I dont see any. Atlanta is weird, you have your good areas, and bad areas, but they're all right next to eachother, with nothing inbetween. Peachtree Street is nice, its got art museums, nice restaurants, large hotels, big water fountains on display, etc. and right down the road are abandoned lofts, warehouses, dark alleys filled with rusty clutter, litter everywhere. Its like they take care of certain parts, but dont even bother with others.

Thats one possibility... I hardly even see cops in Atlanta. I know they must be there' date=' but whenever I go, I dont see any. Atlanta is weird, you have your good areas, and bad areas, but they're all right next to eachother, with nothing inbetween. Peachtree Street is nice, its got art museums, nice restaurants, large hotels, big water fountains on display, etc. and right down the road are abandoned lofts, warehouses, dark alleys filled with rusty clutter, litter everywhere. Its like they take care of certain parts, but dont even bother with others.[/quote']

they spent too much money on the olympics and don't have enough left to put it to use in the city.