🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Who inspires you?

harrietjachec95

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My grand-parents (from my father's side) : they got married when they were about 20, I think, and loved & respected each other until their death (my grand-mother, 96, passed away in 2010 and then my grand father,98, died a year and a half after that) : 76 years of a beautiful marriage, I think that's very inspiring :wacky:

They went through a lot (a war, for instance) and transmitted great values to their children. :wacky:

Chris Martin: yes, I know, FANGIRL, but honestly I think that if everyone was half as nice, caring (& funny :lol: ) as him, the world would be a better place. And things that he said, or wrote, are inspiring to me (my sig for instance, or the lyrics of Politik, or "What good is it to live with nothing left to give, forget but not forgive, not loving all you see ?" from Swallowed in the sea, to name a few...)

Diane Von Furstenberg, a fashion designer. I saw a short documentary about her (it was an episode of the series A day before, directed by Loïc Prigent, if you want to look it up). She's a successful business woman who started by herself, she designed the wrap-over dress, what many call a "massive seduction weapon". Before a show starts, when all the models are lined up, she tells something to everyone of them: "Be strong, be proud of what you are and what you wear". And she also has a family.

I'd like to succeed in life as much as she did :)

I actually thought your sig quote of Chris was making fun of something stupid he said. :blank:

No, I take it seriously. I think it's nice to be positive sometimes, and interested by..you know, the world. :)

I mean I like his way of seeing things. If that makes any sense.