🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What is your opinion on dating people you've never actually met?

Crests

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY'RE NOT REAL PEOPLE

THEY SHOULD BE EXECUTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well what do you want us to say

if they are happy and the relation works for them, then that's great

It's just like a normal relationship to me :uhoh:

I've tried it. Twice. Once with someone here, and once with a friend of one of my best friends in college. One thing I've learned is that there has to be a certain level of commitment for it to work. Of course, that goes for any relationship, but it's more so when it's long distance like that. If you don't have the time, patience, and/or willpower to get involved in something like that, don't do it. That's kinda what happened with me, particularly the first time with my friend's friend. It's not like it was a HUGE deal, given neither of these instances were long-term, anyway, but it was still rather annoying.

Would I do it again? I don't know. I'd definitely be more wary of it, given my past experiences.

I would never tell someone that I liked them, on the internet I did.. I think theres a problem with that. It´s because they couldn´t look at me straight in the eye, I could edit what I posted or maybe my internet persona is more outgoing than the one in real life.. if that makes sense.

I always say "if that makes sense" uhghgh basically I think it´s not a good idea. Maybe you could be the rapist.. :blank: IYKWIM LoL