✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hey who else hates zooey deschanel other than dee, emily and me?

Destrokk

If that list is based on current state of tv then its pretty damn wrong. For example, everybody loves Glee, Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory and others who made it low. It seems more like its of your opinion.

No, it reflects the critics' ratings of the shows - with a couple exceptions. For example, critics have been absolutely hammering Family Guy, Glee, and The Office this year. Only my sentimental bond (and Ellie Kemper :heart:) to The Office is preventing me from putting the show in Tier 5 (it's been absolutely dreadful this season).

Now it's true that humor is subjective and you may not find the shows ranked in Tier 1 funny at all. I guess it's more accurate to say the shows in the top tiers are what you might call a "critic's show" aka TV snobbery. :P

Well I guess maybe I´ll give it a try. What annoyed me is exactly that the show would have a focus on quirky adorkable Zooey as a character development and throw her in random situations, which is something i actually quite like but I never really like her characters. If it now focuses on other characters then alright, but I´m not much into sitcoms with that kind of way to make me laugh or sitcoms in general.

This 100% describes the early episodes of the show. I was so annoyed that I actually stopped watching the show after episode 3. It was only when a friend I trust on these type of things said the show got better that I gave it another try.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, without Micheal Scott the Office just isnt the same anymore. But actually I don´t watch that much tv anyways. Lulz.

Since were already putting videos, this girl makes funny impressions :cheesy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6og2sSEbfb0&feature=relmfu]Zooey to the rescue!!! - YouTube[/ame]

She seems to have the same hairstyle foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrr which whenever you watch a movie/show of her, it's as if she's playing the same character all over again & her dry characters doesn't help either. I haven't seen or heard any of her recordings to be honest so I won't comment on that. But from what I mentioned of her, she is boring to me. I mean even her clothing is kinda the same style. I get that that is her style and stuff.. but she's a muscian and an actress so she should switch it up a bit.

I hate using the word 'phony' ever since I read The Catcher in the Rye in 6th grade but that's the word that best describes her. Ever since she grew those bangs, it's almost like everyone forgot she was a C-list celebrity and used to look like this:

tumblr_lmflhiD4CZ1qa84obo1_400.jpg

Seriously, she's not funny, she can't sing, she can't act, but a whole generation of young people put her on a pedestal all because of her bangs. :confused:

It's like she's Samson - she would be a nobody if she didn't have her bangs.

That woman's voice sounded really nice D:

Yeah she´s a really good singer, and its funny how exagerated she impersonates singers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIkZmr3smbc&feature=channel]Melissa Villasenor's Impressions! - YouTube[/ame]

Guest LiquidSky
I hate using the word 'phony' ever since I read The Catcher in the Rye in 6th grade but that's the word that best describes her. Ever since she grew those bangs, it's almost like everyone forgot she was a C-list celebrity and used to look like this:

tumblr_lmflhiD4CZ1qa84obo1_400.jpg

Seriously, she's not funny, she can't sing, she can't act, but a whole generation of young people put her on a pedestal all because of her bangs. :confused:

It's like she's Samson - she would be a nobody if she didn't have her bangs.

Is that even her natural hair color?????? She looks weird:inquisitive: Did she do something to her face?????? and I just read she's 32 She def looks better with the darker hair.. but yeah phony would be the best word to describe her. I wouldn't have recognized her if someone showed me this picture and not told me who she was :laugh3::confused:

Guest LiquidSky

oh ok. that makes sense cause that hair color looks weird on her and she probably did something to her face too. She looks better now though

I caught a bit of it tonight

Her character is so annoying. Let's put on hipster glasses and spout pop culture references, now let's add some social awkwardness and I'm totally adorkable! SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS LYF

Mannnnn at least the side characters aren't so bad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFHF5wQoXtY]She & Him - Sleigh Ride - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSq1cez_flQ&feature=relmfu]What Are You Doing New Years Eve? by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hCSh9VTwQI]Videochat Karaoke - Zooey Deschanel, The Wayward Wind. - YouTube[/ame]

I've never listened to anything by Zooey Deschanel.

I watched about one episode of New Girl and I can't see anything remotely funny about it, I liked 500 days of summer but that was more because of the dude being a pretty good actor.

She is beautiful though.

1. isn´t this In The Sun? or any other song by She and Him? BECAUSE THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME???

2. Why Joseph Gordon-Levitt? WHY.

3. Pretencious.

2. Why Joseph Gordon-Levitt? WHY.

3. Pretencious.

3. Pretencious.[/size]

Pretencious.[/size]

Pretencious[/size]

how pretencious