✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Halo 4 release date confirmed

busybeeburns

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm biased towards Halo, so I'm definitely going to get Halo 4 day of release. I haven't decided between Call of Duty and Assassins Creed, though I'll probably pick AC 3. I've always wanted a game based on the revolution. As for GTA5, that comes out next year, so I'll have no problem picking that up :)

I was just raised on Halo. I remember when my older brother brought home Halo, and when he got Halo 2, I spent my entire summer playing it with him and his friends. It was the first console game I ever played, and I can't hate it, despite Reach disappointing me. That being said, I still spent countless hours on Xbox Live with that. It's part of my childhood. Oh and you can't really compare the two. Call of Duty and Halo are different styles.

Spent all last night playing a system link free-for-all tournament with about 50 guys to try and win a copy of the game... didn't win but I got a really good feel for the multiplayer and gameplay. Loving the new weapons, especially the railgun and lightrifle. The revamped shotgun and BR are phenomenal as well. Currently about 5 missions into the campaign, and it seems pretty solid so far.