🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The 12th Mixtape Exchange

djibou

I'm in too :D

And to the person who gets my mixtape, pretty please, don't forget to write about it even if you don't like it ;) I didn't get review on two of my mixtapes in the past and I find it rude! I hope this time will not be the third!

added!

I have a really important exam on the 7th. so a day? Alternatively, I'm assigned a partner now I can have it in by the weekend?

Well, I'm giving you all your partner's names tonight. I can totally push the mixtape deadline further, is May 8th alright?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this will also mean that everyone will review the mixtape they'll get. I'd like to think that only the more devoted people signed up this time :P

Anyway, maybe it'll help to post my last.fm for the person making a mixtape for me ^^

^ Ohhh, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Even if your person doesn't like it, they will at least appreciate all the effort you put into it. :nice:

OK, so, to my mixtape maker: My Last page is in my sig. It's not extremely updated, seeing as I've had virtually no scrobble activity since before Christmas, but it will still give you a general idea of what I like. If you want to try something different in an attempt to broaden my musical horizions, I'm definitely open to that. It won't be a guarantee that I'll like it, but I'm always on the lookout for new things, and I'll try my hardest to be an objective listener.

Also, a list of artists that I really can't stand:

♦ Joanna Newsom

♦ Bright Eyes

♦ Devendra Banhart

♦ Oasis

♦ Beady Eye

♦ Nirvana

♦ Jessie J

This isn't all of it, but it makes up the bulkier part of the list. If you want to put them on there, anyway, in an attempt to convince me of their awesomeness, more power to you, and good luck.

Thank you in advance for making my tape for me. I can't wait to hear what you'll have for me! :nice:

I don't have a last.fm, so you'll have to facebook stalk me or stalk my post history or sumtin idk.

Though there's a decent chance that my maker will already be familiar with me in some way, my only request is to stay away from songs and artists that you know I'm familiar with. Otherwise, try not to give a cuss about whether or not I'll like it.