✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Capital FM's Summertime Ball 2012, Wembley Stadium, London, England

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEBS WILD ‏@debswild

I just waved at @coldplay in a helicopter going over my flat but think they might have still been on Wembley's stage. #WhoDidIWaveAt?

Did I get it wrong, Is she in a helicopter ? :confused: :lol:

Having bought 6 tickets last year for what I understood to be a Coldplay gig I feel ripped off, I dont care what they say, I have toured internationally with a band and know how hard it can be to do 2 gigs in one day. They will be contracted to do at least a 30 min set at Wembley then what? will they come to Manchester and then take the piss out of their northern fans all for the extra dollar? they are minted already and dont need the dough.

Disgusted in this, they wont even be able to get a proper sound check in and i am not arsed about roadies who can set up for them it aint the same at all.

TBH I am expecting a half arsed performance from them in Manchester because they will be worn out, the rest of the 2012 tour will be a blast for them but as a fan who has paid for the Etihad on the 9th I feel they have royally fucked us in the arse, I hope they prove me wrong and give me my 2011 Glastonbury experience again but x10.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHO COLDPLAY ARE AT ALL DO YOU-THE FANS MEAN EVERYTHING TO THEM-THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING-AS FOR BEING MINTED,THEY'RE THE HARDEST WORKING BAND IN THE WORLD,I HATE TO SAY IT BUT GO AND SEE TAKE THAT.