Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Capital FM's Summertime Ball 2012, Wembley Stadium, London, England

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The etihad stadium show is set for Coldplay to begin at 9:15 with an 11:00pm curfew. The Wembley stadium capital fm show starts at 4pm with Coldplay opening the whole thing, probably for a half hour or something set. Leaving them four and a half hours to get to Manchester. It's perfectly fine, they have even announced on their twitter that they will still be doing the etihad stadium show. :)

Struggling to get excited for this. I'm half-expecting they'll play Paradise, Princess of China and then just leave. Leaving me to put up with alot of awful music for the following 6 hours. :sad:

I do understand why some of you who are seeing Coldplay tonight in Manchester are pissed because i would be too! You pay a lot of money for tickets and yet you feel like they're gonna be knackered and wont give it their all. It is a very tight schedule however i think Coldplay are due to come on in Manchester at 9:15 so they shouldn't be late or anything and do have a bit of time before the concert if they go on at summertime ball at 4pm. It is a stupid whoever decided that they should play summertime ball especially on the same day of one of their concerts but what can you do! I think Coldplay are trying to get more airplay i mean previously i never really heard capital fm play Coldplay songs! They did play viva la vida when that released but i didnt hear every teardrop at all! Paradise yes they play that now but i think Coldplay want to promote POC. It does suck that they think they need to do gigs like this but like others said why would they turn down playing at Wembley stadium?!?

Im going to attempt to stream live from the summertime ball today from my Iphone and Ipod to justin tv here:

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/42084/2/magic-tv-live-stream-online.html

or

or

http://www.justin.tv/coldplaynut?utm_campaign=live_embed_click

We have reasonable seats close to stage

Show starts at 4pm UK time and as e know Coldplay are opening

This could go horribly wrong and not work or it may work and you will be able to see what i am seeing