✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vote for Jonny Buckland

filiprasmusson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting!! Does anyone know when will this poll be closed?

It would be funny though if they announced the winner as Johnny Buckland . Somebody should correct the name

To be honest, Prince is probably the best musician on the list. He playes ALL hiw own instruments and is an insanely good lead player.

But I'd still rather listen to Jonny, so I voted with my heart. :heart:

^ this.

Let's go Jonny Boy!

I've always felt he was a very underrated guitarist :nod:

Agreed. I think it's because he keeps his playing pretty low key (not musically low key though,lol.) He doesn't show off, play fast, note-y solos or anything like that, so people don't realize what he's actually capable of.

^Indeed :nod:

At least nowadays he is standing out more on the albums. Jonny is doing an absolutely fine job in songs like HLH and MM.

As for the list of nominees: yes, very weird and random combination, but it's cool to see that people recognize Jonny's existence. Often, when people mention Coldplay, it's all about Chris. It would be even nicer if people got his name spelled right. I know it's not obvious that there is no 'h', but a quick check on google won't hurt, you know.

^Indeed :nod:

At least nowadays he is standing out more on the albums. Jonny is doing an absolutely fine job in songs like HLH and MM.

As for the list of nominees: yes, very weird and random combination, but it's cool to see that people recognize Jonny's existence. Often, when people mention Coldplay, it's all about Chris. It would be even nicer if people got his name spelled right. I know it's not obvious that there is no 'h', but a quick check on google won't hurt, you know.

A quick check on an album would make it pretty simple too,lol. It's not just because I'm a fan, but because it's just poor research/journalism skills at work.

And yes. It drives me crazy no end when I read concert reviews that are all about Chris. Same with photographers who ignore the rest of the band. THey're all really talented players, and if the band was just Chris, iit wouldn't be the same, good as he is. :)