🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Father's day is fast approaching

baconator

I'm thinking about grabbing this hilarious EpicMealTime apron for my step father, he's never used the internet in his life so he definitely hasn't seen the show but I think it's still pretty hilarious, regardless.. input?

Bacon for the Bitches Apron

I also snagged a Merle Haggard CD at Wal-Mart for just $5! they had it at the impulse grab section right before the cash, totally worked on me.

What are you guys doing for your fathers this year? Or, if you're a father, how do you plan on spending your day?

Epic Meal Time grosses me out. D;

Anyway, I'm never sure what to get Dad for Father's Day. He doesn't take it seriously, and he always seems to hate anything we get him, so there's literally no point.

^^ whoa there! calm down, keep it in your pants. No need to get all racist Southerner there.

But yes, Father's Day in the USA is on June 17. I kinda wanna do something special here on the site for the four fathers we all love :) : :chris::jonny::will::guy: oh, and of course: :phil:

NO IT'S NOT THIS IS AMERICA GET OUT FOREIGNER GO BE A TERRORIST SOMEWHERE ELSE

Hey hey, calm down. There's no need for that attitude.

In Australia and New Zealand, we do have Father's Day in September.

Sadly I don't have to think about Father's Day anymore as my dad passed away from cancer in June 1997.

^^ whoa there! calm down, keep it in your pants.

WTF "keep it in your pants" to tell someone to stop being aggressive? Hahaha!

That phrase means to basically not get horny and have an erection, not to stop being angry, especially to a girl. But from this point on I will remember to use that phrase incorrectly at inappropriate moments.

Dee was joking. Calm down, guys.

I agree, keep it in your pants guys.

WTF "keep it in your pants" to tell someone to stop being aggressive? Hahaha!

That phrase means to basically not get horny and have an erection, not to stop being angry, especially to a girl. But from this point on I will remember to use that phrase incorrectly at inappropriate moments.

I agree, keep it in your pants guys.

hahahahaha, it was what I could think of at the time... got my idioms wrong lol. but at least its a joke to offset a joke :laugh3:

"But at least it's a joke to offset a joke." Dude, you were the one taking her seriously and telling her not to be "racist southern." (Whatever the hell that means. I mean, I'm pretty sure that not all of the racist people in the world live in the south.) How could you offset a joke if you didn't even think it was a joke? I'm probably making too big a deal out of this, but oh well.

"But at least it's a joke to offset a joke." Dude, you were the one taking her seriously and telling her not to be "racist southern." (Whatever the hell that means. I mean, I'm pretty sure that not all of the racist people in the world live in the south.) How could you offset a joke if you didn't even think it was a joke? I'm probably making too big a deal out of this, but oh well.

Well knowing that she's probably in the US, hopefully she got that. and by the way, sarcasm doesn't travel well through blog posts. Her fault, not mine. I'm compromisng to her "joke". And thanks for being a caring third-party :)

Well knowing that she's probably in the US, hopefully she got that. and by the way, sarcasm doesn't travel well through blog posts. Her fault, not mine. I'm compromisng to her "joke". And thanks for being a caring third-party :)

My post was teasing another poster, who understood it was a joke. The giant, all-caps writing was a form of satire. Thanks for looking after her, I guess. But this was not my fault, it's up to others to choose to read and reply to my posts.

This forum seems to be built up on a lot of dry humor and messing around, and judging by your string of aggressive posts lately, you could do with a bit of lightening up. And I'm sorry if I've offended you.

My post was teasing another poster, who understood it was a joke. The giant, all-caps writer was a form of satire. Thanks for looking after her, I guess. But this was not my fault, it's up to others to choose to read and reply to my posts.

This forum seems to be built up on a lot of dry humor and messing around, and judging by your string of aggressive posts lately, you could do with a bit of lightening up. And I'm sorry if I've offended you.

Thank you, sorry I've been on the tough side with y'all. Again, things can be misinterpreted very easily online. Nothing personal, but what I saw, I interpreted immediately as cyberbullying, so I took action. Sorry if I've been aggressive, which wasn't the best choice of reaction. Thanks for apologizing first, cuz honestly I wouldn't have.

I've never met my father. He left my mother shortly after I was born and she never really cared to explain why and who was he, what's his name. He must have hurt her or something to make her unwilling to talk to me about him. But I never in my life asked her about him, either. I'm happy with my stepfather and my siblings, I have a normal, fulfilled life I'm satisfied with.

This thread made me imagine what would it be like to ask my mother about him and to meet him, whether it is worth our while doing it, undigging the past.