✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Tumblr

Tash

There is now an official Coldplay Tumblr page, to which we've just uploaded a natty Emirates Stadium gif... coldplay.tumblr.com/post/25438798090/emirates-stadium-london-2-june-2012 A

-----------------

toogo.png

Official Coldplay Tumblr page

21 June 2012 5:21 pm

We've just launched a page on the site

news_line.png

Good evening. We've just launched an official Coldplay page on Tumblr - find it at coldplay.tumblr.com. We'll be using the page to post photos and gifs (like this Emirates Stadium timelapse) and to reblog fans' Coldplay art (please tag yours with "Coldplay"). See you over there.

Anchorman

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what a Tumblr is, but it seems cool.

Think twitter, but with content posts - quite graphics(GIF) heavy. You can tag posts, reblog posts and follow other Tumblrs.

The Coldplay Tumblr fandom is quite large. A lot of LOLdplay type posts are most common on Tumblr, which is why everyone is in a state of panic :D

Think twitter, but with content posts - quite graphics(GIF) heavy. You can tag posts, reblog posts and follow other Tumblrs.

The Coldplay Tumblr fandom is quite large. A lot of LOLdplay type posts are most common on Tumblr, which is why everyone is in a state of panic :D

Yes.

Panic.

toogo.png

Official Coldplay Tumblr page

21 June 2012 5:21 pm

We've just launched a page on the site

news_line.png

Good evening. We've just launched an official Coldplay page on Tumblr - find it at coldplay.tumblr.com. We'll be using the page to post photos and gifs (like this Emirates Stadium timelapse) and to reblog fans' Coldplay art (please tag yours with "Coldplay"). See you over there.

Anchorman

i got panicked :lol: i've tumblr since last year, but i'm not that much fangirling or buckining on tumblr :P i like some comments :D :

*They’ve joined us

*you guys remember all the times we’ve said things like “what if coldplay had a tumblr and they’re just there but doesn’t say anything” WELL they was here all the time and got sick of the buckin and all the … dirty things on our blogs and now they’re here for revenge.

*Me: I'm going to go out and be social

Coldplay: Hey guys! We got a tumblr!!

Me:

Me:

Me:

Me: Goodbye social life.

June 21, 2012 - submitted by Raquel, United States of America

Q. Greetings from Miami Florida, Oracle!

Like many fans I was ecstatic when I read Coldplay got themselves a tumblr! It's seriously the best thing since sliced bread! So who exactly would be running the blog?

The Oracle replies:

Tumblr will be much like twitter, facebook and Coldplay.com in that Anchorman will oversee it. Roadie #42, the band including Phil and sources close to the band will all contribute.

You will too if your art is reblogged.

^:lol::lol:

omg they ARE gonna be able to see all their fangirling! :lol:

omg they are gonna be able to see all the BUCKIN fangirling

omg

omg omg omg

Damn the panic is contageous :bomb:

*you guys remember all the times we’ve said things like “what if coldplay had a tumblr and they’re just there but doesn’t say anything” WELL they was here all the time and got sick of the buckin and all the … dirty things on our blogs and now they’re here for revenge.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I have a tumblr.. but I'm not too bothered.. But I do think it's funny LOL..

I have a tumblr too but I don't mind, with all the Only Coldplay related tumblr they will never notice mine and if they will do it...well...hello guys, yes, I'm the beautiful girl in the pic and yes Chris and Jonny, I'd like a sandwich :sneaky: