✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Big Coldplay announcement due next week"

ColdplaySheffield

if they make a comic book series, all the issues will be mine :DD but if its something bad i dont know what i would do with myself...i just hope its something that will help them, and make us more proud to be coldplayers. I mean come on, how many bands would make a comic book about one of their albums??

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they make a comic book series, all the issues will be mine :DD but if its something bad i dont know what i would do with myself...i just hope its something that will help them, and make us more proud to be coldplayers. I mean come on, how many bands would make a comic book about one of their albums??

I never heard of a band that made a comic book about an album of theirs. Coldplay just may be the first on my list. :D

Plus, who would announce a break-up or a hiatus at Comic-Con?! :P silly

if they did, and they were there. All the geeks are gonna be like "Who are these people, and why they here?":nod:

two things:

1. Modern ComiCon has been so taken over by non (or marginally) comics related big media ventures, that it's par for the course these days

and

2. ComiCon is not for "geeks", it's for those of us who realize just how cool comics, animation and action figures truly are.:D

two things:

1. Modern ComiCon has been so taken over by non (or marginally) comics related big media ventures, that it's par for the course these days

and

2. ComiCon is not for "geeks", it's for those of us who realize just how cool comics, animation and action figures truly are.:D

:nod: I love animation and used to be a really big comic book reader, I mostly used to read the Japanese ones. Now I don't really read comics anymore, I was such a die-hard fan it was interfering with school and other things.

I still love animations though :D

I actually wouldn't be surprised by a hiatus, considering they've been talking about a break for awhile. But then again, a lot of their 'plans' change. :P

True, but they've more or less been talking the exact opposite of a break recently, and it's weird that they'd announce a hiatus in the middle of a major tour. If the announcement came at the end of the tour, then I could see that being the case.

Yep. Comic-Con starts next week in San Diego.

From the schedule of events.

Friday, July 13

Three years ago, frontman Chris Martin teamed up with Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, and the upcoming The Little Prince) to develop the epic story that has gone on to inspire such chart-toppers as “Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall,” “Paradise,” and “Princess of China.”

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci12_prog_fri.php

whoaaa so they've been working on this for 3 years?!!! and we didn't know anything about it! im really excited about this now

Is anyone on the form going to Comic-Con? And I do think since they have a break in the tour, they might be at this announcement??

Or they could totally surprise us with the Coldplay Theme Park or maybe a fast-food chain or something haha! :laugh3:

if they did, and they were there. All the geeks are gonna be like "Who are these people, and why they here?":nod:

I'm a geek and I would not be like this :laugh3:

two things:

and

THIS :nod:

[but still being a geek it's my job :laugh3:]