✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION GAME BRACKET

laxwatcher

I don't think it's worth putting it in our signature since I'm pretty sure that few people even have that option to show the signatures enabled anyway. In my experience it clutters up the page if your signature is too big. (Then again, I think that they should make it so that after a certain point you'd scroll down to see the rest of the signature). Although, then again if that was the case I don't think many people scroll down to look at other's people signatures anyway. :P

I think we should just go ahead and let people know in other game threads that this thread exists and it needs votes. :D

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's worth putting it in our signature since I'm pretty sure that few people even have that option to show the signatures enabled anyway. In my experience it clutters up the page if your signature is too big. (Then again, I think that they should make it so that after a certain point you'd scroll down to see the rest of the signature). Although, then again if that was the case I don't think many people scroll down to look at other's people signatures anyway. :P

I think we should just go ahead and let people know in other game threads that this thread exists and it needs votes. :D

Sounds good to me !:D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, so it's been a busy semester for me, and I haven't had time to keep up with this thread. I'll definitely continue being the moderator if we can get more people to come. The more the merrier! I've been wanting to try out this new version of the tournament with Pools. I'll call the first one and we can start Pool B now? When we have at least 15 votes we can call each pool.

• Like 1

Pool A has been decided! The Scientist wins top honors by a slim margin, and AROBTTH also sneaks by Speed of Sound (looks like it broke the sound barrier :P )

The top three now move on to the bracket, but third honor in every bracket could still be put through a qualifying round before entering the main bracket.

1. The Scientist 19

2. A Rush Of Blood To The Head 20

3. Speed Of Sound 21

4. Life in Technicolor ii 27

5. Death Will Never Conquer 39

6. The World Turned Upside Down 42

• 1 month later...

1. The Hardest Part

2. Hymn For The Weekend

3. Prospekt's March/Poppyfields

4. Yes

5. Up With The Birds

6. Famous Old Painters

I don't know exactly how this game works, but I'd love to participate as well haha

So there are pools of songs that go up against one another. We rank the songs from our favorite to least favorite 1-6. Then once at least 15 people vote we tally it up and the three songs with the least points (best scores) move on to the bracket round.

• Like 2

So there are pools of songs that go up against one another. We rank the songs from our favorite to least favorite 1-6. Then once at least 15 people vote we tally it up and the three songs with the least points (best scores) move on to the bracket round.

Okay, thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hopefully it isn't too late to vote for anything and I'm voting correctly but from best to worst I'd say is:

1. The Hardest Part

2. Yes

3. Up With the Birds

4. Prospekt's March / Poppyfields

5. Hymn for the Weekend

6. Famous Old Painters

But I haven't really listened to famous old painters enough to form a good enough opinion on it :P