✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this for real?!

Ouch

Hold your horses man. They answered with an "I don't know the answer." They gave an opinionated thought and only implied it to be fake but they didn't deny it's existence in relation to Coldplay. I would have accepted that the band denies they made it but with no REAL evidence to go against the song, this is going to be a cold case for a long while.

I'm on your side, I REALLY WANT this song to be a legit Coldplay song and I was really disappointed when I saw the Oracle had answered. I see that they answered with an 'I don't know', but if it was in fact real I don't see why they would respond to it at all. In the past people have sent in numerous questions about the Famous Old Painters instrumental leak and a few other 'unreleased' songs to the Oracle. She did not respond. I think if they song was in fact real, she wouldn't have answered it and just ignored it, rather than trying to 'lie' to us.

On the other hand, the song could be soo early on in the process that even she isn't quite sure about it. Who knows. This is definitely a mystery that we'd all like to see solved and I think the only way to find out for sure is to contact the person who posted the video. I PM'ed him on YouTube, but he hasn't logged on it so long that I don't think he'll answer.

Finally, I'd like to thank you for posting such an interesting video. I still think it sounds like Coldplay (after hearing songs like A Spell a Rebel Yell and Rainy Day). Hopefully we'll find some closure to this soon enough.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also on the team that still thinks it may have been just a rough cut that the oracle never heard. Now maybe I'm just going on with something that has been denied, but it could have just been Chris alone in the studio fooling about. But if the Oracle hasn't heard it that, to me, does confirm that even I'm this is Coldplay related it was dropped very quickly. Just 1 possible explanation.

It's fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake

True, the Oracle didn't say flat out, it's not Coldplay. However, I think if it was, that video would be gone by now. Remember when the VLV demos surfaced? They were taken down pronto.

Maybe Oracle doesn't know the name of the song because this may not be the real name. Maybe the person who got it decided to give it the more likely name, but it could be anything as we're talking about Coldplay. I don't think a nameless song would be attractive for a leaked song. I don't know :confused:

Maybe Oracle doesn't know the name of the song because this may not be the real name. Maybe the person who got it decided to give it the more likely name, but it could be anything as we're talking about Coldplay. I don't think a nameless song would be attractive for a leaked song. I don't know :confused:

I believe your theory about that. :square: Totally a good explanation why the song isn't found anywhere else.

Golden Arrow? :laugh3:

Someone mail that youtube guy a link to this thread. He will see that saying that it's Coldplay worked. It got noticed and people actually like it. So now we want to know who made the song! :angry:

I know this song, is from the british band called Waylayers:

Waylayers-Big-Machines-490x490.jpg

http://waylayers.co.uk/

This song "The Shine" is from the debut album “Weightless” (2011).

01 - Sinking In

02 - Weightless

03 - Hear No Lies

04 - Big Machines

05 - The Shine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPxK07r-7is]Waylayers // The Shine (2011) - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry guys, I taken too long to post here. It will be nice if someone make a comment on that "fake" youtube video.

[edit]

I searched for more videos from this band and I found this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2McuPmMxFgE]Waylayers - S.O.S. - YouTube[/ame]

When he speaks, it really sounds like Chris. :lol: